Chapter 2

(Still third person view)

Yuki has fallen asleep on Akise's back for the hour or so walk back. He didn't really mind carrying Yuki but his legs were a little tired and needed a break.

Welcome home!, Akise said to wake up Yuki.

Yuki slowly raised his head and asked if he had fallen asleep. Akise replied, Hmm looks like you did. Where are we? Yuki said in a soft voice. Home! Akise chuckled. Oh so this would be your humble aboat?? Yuki let out a small giggle. Yuki climbed off Akise's back to see his front door. Shoot! Looks like I don't have my key, Akise cooed. Oh no, that was a long walk Akise. Yuki said with disappointment in his voice.

Haha just kidding, Akise joked as he pulled out the key to his front door and let the two in. There arnt many houses around here, Yuki observed. Yeah dais kind of just let me have my space, but everything's only like a 5 minute walk away from here. Akise said. You sure do a lot of walking now don't you? Yuki cheered. Yes indeed i do, Akise sighed.

The light haired boy let the two of them in to first see a kitchen. Akise and Yuki took of their shoes and jackets and put them on and near the coat hanger. Akise picked up Yuki and put him on one of the bar stools sitting next to the kitchen counter.

Want anything to eat or drink? Akise asked

No, just you, Yuki said. Ooo getting all feisty now are we?, Akise teased. He walked near the chair Yuki was siting on, then pulled it close to his body. I see how it is, a smirk grew on Akise's face as he got very close to the Other boys face.

Two can play that game, Akise cooed

He then came so close so then their foreheads were touching. You want me huh? Akise whispered in Yuki's ear then playfully bit it. Yuki then pulled on Akise's tie to then kiss him. In surprise Akise didn't kiss back right at first, but after a second he then started kissing back, and occasionally slipping his tongue into the others mouth. Yuki then let go of Akise's tie and put his hand around the others neck.

Akise pulled away and said, no but really do you want anything. They both laughed then Yuki asked for just an ice tea. Is that it? Akise asked. Well... I could use another kiss, Yuki said mumbling and looking down. Akise then gave him a kiss on the forehead and started making them both soup.

You're not allergic to anything right? Akise asked.

Nothing, Yuki replied back. Good because I have some chicken soup on the stove because that shit is good, Akise said with a large smile. Well your in luck, I love chicken soup. Akise slid a bottle of ice tea to his loved one. S-so uhh Akise y-you..., Yuki said very quietly. What? Akise asked. Maybe this w-weekend we could d-do something? Akise turned around quickly and said, I would absolutely love to! Oh and do you want to stay over tonight? It's getting kinda late, Akise asked

Yuki's face turned bright pink and didnt reply right away. You don't have to you know? Akise said. S-sure, Yuki assured.

Akise opened the cupboard and got out two bowls, he then poured the soup evenly in the bowls. Here you go!, Akise said whilst giving Yuki a bowl of soup. Want to eat in my room? Akise asked. I don't see why not, Yuki replied.

Akise lead the other up the stairs and down the hall to his room. He opened the door and gestured for Yuki to go in. Akise followed behind him. They both sat on Akise's bed. Oh yeah that's right..., Akise chuckled, the spoons. I'll be right back!

Akise left his soup on the nightstand next to him, then ran downstairs to find spoons.

| Yuki's Pov |

Wow how did I not see it before? He would have risked his life for me. All Yuno did was kill for me, I mean I am greatful but Akise does both. His tie and sneakers, and his beautiful silky hair, oh! And his rosey red eyes...