So you're gonna be obsessed forever...

Kellie and I drove to Dean's dad's car repair shop. We parked and exited the car. The smell of motor oil filled the air. We saw Dean's dad working in a hood of a red pick up truck.

"Hey, Girls. How can I help you?" he asked not taking his eyes off of the hood.

"Hi. I'm Lila and this is my friend Kellie. We were wondering--" He stopped me.

"If Dean was here?" he guessed

"Uh..Yes." I answered.

"Well he went out on some errands for me. I can tell him you stopped by." he said wiping the dirt and sweat off of his face with a rag.

"Isn't there anyway I can talk to him now?" I asked.

"I guess if you check out at the gas station four blocks away. He would probably be there now." Dean's dad said going inside his shop.

"Come, on." Kellie said.

A few minutes later we arrived to a gas station. I looked around. Thats when I saw Dean dressed in a green and white striped shirt, black jeans, and green converse with a white snapback that said 'Haters R Appreciaters'. He was filling up a white pick up truck's tank with gas. I exited Kellie's car and made my way over to him.

"Dean?" I asked making sure it was him. He looked so different.

"Lila." he said in aww.

"Hey.." I blushed.

"Wow. You look amazing.." he said looking me up and down.

"You too. I'm back." I moved my hair out of my face.

"Yeah. So this means we can be together again?" he asked.

"I guess so. But what about my parents?" My smiled fading.

"Don't worry. We can always take care of that." he said hugging me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

What did he mean by take care of that? Oh well did it really matter? I was just happy I had the love of my life with me again.

_____________________________________

To be continued........Next Chap!