Believe in the Obsession

Mom and I are in the food store right now. I'm not leaving her by herself these days.. Everyone I loved was leaving me so I couldn't lose her too.

"Lila, honey. Go get me the butter please" my mom said staring at a shopping list and not taking her eyes off of it.

"Si, mami" I smile and do what she says.

I come back with the butter and she's gone. The grocery cart is still there but she's gone.

"Mom" I call.

I start searching through the isles one by one. She's not there. I go through the last dairy isle and I sigh in relief because she is getting a pint of ice cream.

"Mom. Don't scare me like that" I feel my heart racing.

"Sorry, Lila. Put this in the trolley." she orders.

I make sure she walks in the front of me. After we're done we go to cash up. I recognize the cashier's face.

"Allison?"

She looks up at me.

"Lila? Is that you?"

We was in highschool together. We were good friends. She was co captain of the cheerleading team while I was the captain.

"Eeed!! Flower!" she hugged me.

She called me that because sometimes she acidentally called me Lily and its a flower so yeah....

"How's life, Al?" I asked.

"Its getting there." she gave a weak smile.

"We need to hangout sometime" I suggested.

" How about tomorrow after work?"

"Sure." I agreed.

We exchanged numbers and mom and I are driving back home. We're not too far away and I notice Kellie's scarf on the side of me. She was always leaving something in my car.

"Mami. I have to drop this off. You mind?" I asked.

She shook her head.

A half hour later I pul up to Kellie's house. I ring the doorbell and theres no answer. So I go to knock but the door is open.

"Kellie!" I call.

I almost trip over something. I look on the floor to see a shoe atached to a leg. Its Kellie's. I see her bloody body. Kellie was dead. A huge butcher knife in her head. I'm losing it now. I called my mother and she ran inside. She could only hold her mouth at the gruesome scene. Why?

____________________________________

Thanks 4 reading!! Leave ur comments below and vote plz!!
You thought her mom would die right?