(Part 2) The Obession is Never Enough~ Short~

Okay so news flash....Allison's brother Alex just asked me out today but I have Dean..Besides it wasn't even a proper ask out. He just said' Hey, there's this fun carnival in town. Wanna come?" Thats not an ask out, right? So I'm getting ready and my phone rings. I pick it up and its Dean.

"Oh, Hey, Dean!"

"Hey, Lila. I'm free today. Wanna go for dinner? " he asked.

I dropped the phone and my mouth hung open.

"Hello?" he called and I scrambled to pick up the phone.

"Oh, yeah! I don't know. I'm really busy. How about another time?" I ask him.

"Sure." he agrees coldly and hangs up.

I sigh in relief. After I'm done getting dressed I jog downstairs where I see one of my mom's 'protectors' knitting with her. He's there to protect her like I said. Yeah...she's under special protection.

"Hey, sweety! Where you going?" she asks not looking up from her new blanket in the process.

"Out with Allison's brother Alex. The Carnival" I answer heading towards the door.

"Awww..Its so nice to see you with a boy other than Dean" she smiles.

"I'm still with Dean, mami" I sigh.

"Oh..Well don't come back late." she waved goodbye.

Seriously I'm like going to be 22 soon. I shouldn't have to have a curfew...I wait outside and Alex pulls up. He opens the door for me and I hop in.

"Hey!" I greet.

"You look amazing" he compliments.

"Thanks."

We talked for a few minutes more but then I fell asleep on the window. The ride was long...I was awoken by the aroma of pretzels, candy popcorn, corndogs and candy apples. I opened my eyes to see a bunch of flashing lights and children screams. The Carnival!

"Come on." Alex turned off the engine and we went inside after paying.

"Which ride?" I ask him.

"You choose" he smirks.

"Okay...That one" I point to this huge red and black rollercoaster.

"Uh..." he scratches the back of his head.

"You're not scared, are you?" I laugh.

"Of course not." he defends himself.

We get onto the ride and the control person locks us in with the seatbelt thingy. Yeah..I forgot the name. The ride starts slowly and before we know it we're up in the sky. I notice Alex holding onto me.

"So...'Of course not'" I mimic his voice and watch as he lets go.

Thats when we go down fast and we're just screaming. I could've sworn I tasted my hair. The wind...After we exit the ride and Alex looks like he has had the shock of a lifetime.

"Awwww, Is the baby terrified? The baby wanna go home?" I tease.

"No..I'm a man!" he beats on his chest like king kong.

"Another rollercoaser" I jump.

"Okay! Okay" he hides behind me and I laugh hysterically.

We go over to the hoop toss and start playing that. Alex won me a purple fish...Soon its time to go and we pull up to my house.

"I had a great time" I smile.

"Me too. Maybe we can do this again" he leans in and I stop him.

"Maybe" I let go of his lips and watch as he laughs and goes into his car.

It pulls off and I just smile. I can't help it. Tonight was amazing..I continue to think when I hear the bushes ruffle. Probably just the wind.. I go inside and head upstairs. Time for my beauty sleep.
____________________________________

Pic of Lila at the carnival to the side>>>>. those bushes tho.lol so anyway stay tuned for the next chapter and comment #vote if u liked this chapter