Chapter Three: Shopping and a New Power

1920
Phoenix POV

I was walking around in a forest near the village I ended up in yesterday after running a little more.

I am now in Romania.

'I wished my eyes was blue again, so I could walk into the village with the humans.' I thought.

Suddenly I felt a tingling feeling from my eyes.

I pulled out the little mirror and saw that my eyes was back to the colour they had before I was turned.

'I wish that my hair was raven black.' I thought.

I was shocked when I saw that my hair was slowly turning black.

'Think I found out that I got one more gift.' I thought.

I had hunted a couple of minutes ago, so I was sure that I could manage to not attack any of the humans in the village.

I flashed there with my super speed and walked in to the market.

It was many humans here.

Even though I had changed a little of my appearance, I still had my hood up because I was still overnatural beautiful.

I walked over to a shop that sold dark, victorian like clothes.

I stepped in the shop and started to walk around to look at clothes.

I had found all the money I had hidden in my room in the pocket of the robe. And that was a lot.

The lady that worked here walked over to me and started to talk in romanian. I still understood her though.

"Te pot ajuta?" She asked. (Can I help you?)

"Da, poti. Am nevoie de rochii şi haine cu o glugă." I answered, talking in fluent romanian. (Yes you can. I need some dresses and robes with a hood.)

"Aşteaptă chiar aici. Am ceva perfect pentru o doamnă ca tine." She said with a smile on her face. (Wait right here. I got something perfect for a lady like you.)

She then walked away from me.

When she got back she got a pile of clothes on her arms.

She handed them to me and pushed me inside a changing room.

When I was done I walked out and hang back the clothes I didn't wanted.

"Imi iau aceste haine." I told her. (I'm taking these clothes.)

This is what I buyed: