Chapter Seven: The Bulgarian Coven Part Two

1920

Phoenix POV

"My name is Phoenix Liz Masen." I answered, my face was still like a poker face. I didn't show any emotions.

"Can you tell us what your gift is." Liza kinda demanded from me.

"Only if you tell me yours first." I demanded back.

"Okay. So here we go." Lionel said, clapping his hands together.

"I can control and manipulate fire.

Jasmine here shows you what your deepest darkest desire is.

Jakob can control electricity as you have already seen.

Carmen can turn into every animal that has ever existed.

Caroline can turn invisible and use wand magic.

And Liza can only use wand magic." He said, pointing to the persons when he mentioned their gift.

"Your turn."

"Well, I can control and manipulate the elements, I know if you are good or evil at will and I can change appearance. I'm not sure if I have more powers, because I hadn't noticed any other waking power." I said. "Oh, and was it all a coincidence that when I touched almost everyone of you I got a little shock?"

When I said the last sentence they looked strange at me.

"Shock? We didn't give you a shock." Jakob exclaimed.

"But it felt like it. Maybe it was... I don't know." I muttered.

"Wait a minute." Jasmine said, walking over to me. "Who did you feel the shock from?" She asked me.

I pointed at everyone, except Lizzie.

It looked like she was expecting that answer.

"Lizzie, come over here sweetie." Jasmine said, waving Lizzie over here.

Lizzie kissed Jakob on his chin and walked over to us.

Jakob gave me a look that said 'Hurt her and your dead'.

"Can you tell her what your gift is, Lizzie." Jasmine said soft, smiling to her.

"Why not." Lizzie said and turned to me. "My gift is nothing. I don't have a gift."

She then walked back to Jakob that held his arms around her in a protective way.

"Phoenix, dear, focus and think of electricity shooting out of your hand and hut that vase. Okay?" Jasmine said, pointing to a vase.

I nodded and lifted my right hand with my palm facing the vase, and focused on what she told me to do.

I closed my eyes for better focus.

I felt my hand heating up, so I opened my eyes to see my hand glowing white.

I didn't loose focus and suddenly a white light, much like the one Jakob shot at me, shot out of my palm and destroyed the vase.

I looked at my hand in disbelief and heard the other gasp at that.

"I knew it!" Jasmine suddenly yelled, startling everyone.

"Knew what, love?" Lionel asked his mate, walking over to her.

"I know one of her powers! You are a copycat! You can copy every gift a vampire has with a single touch. That can make you the most powerful vampire alive." Jasmine said.

I'm pretty sure if Lionel didn't hold her she would have been jumping up and down like a kid.

"Wow. I didn't know a vampire could have 5 gifts. Who knows if I actually have more." I said amazed.