Chapter 25: Stories

2016

Phoenix POV

"Hey guys, I thought of something." I spoke up.

"Yeah?" They all answered.

"You all know my story. But I don't know yours. Could you please tell me them?" I asked my siblings, sitting in the crook of Jack's arm.

"Why not." Dom said.

"Well, you know that I hate my first name and don't want anybody to call me by it." Bella started.

I nodded my head, remembering when I first met them that she threatened to rip of my head if I called her Isabella.

"Well, there's a reason for it.

I was born 15th of May, 1769. I was all my mother wished for. My father was happy, because my mother was happy. They named me after her.

But when I was 3 months old, my father found out that my mother had slept with another man.

He was furious.

He got a divorce with my mother and left.

My mother was a mess. That changed when I was 5 years old.

She started to drink, smoke and do drugs. It existed in in that time too, just a different, more dangerous kind. It was hard for a woman to get it. Nearly impossible.

She became a whole different person. She blamed me for that my father left us.

She treated me like a slave. And when she just needed to get some anger out, she used to hit me.

When I was 21, I was walking home from a friend one night, when my mother appeared in front of me on the street.

She was extremely drunk and angry. She nearly beat me to death.

It was in that state Gabriel found me. He saw that I wasn't going to survive, so he changed me.

A couple of years later I got my revenge.

She was home alone in the middle of the night, drinking.

I ripped of the door and sped in front of her.

She let out a scream when she recognized me. She thought I was dead.

I taunted her a little.

She was in her bedroom, repeating that it was all a nightmare, when I suddenly was standing there.

I told her it was her fault that happened to me and killed her. She deserved it.

So whenever someone call me Isabella, it brings up those memories." She told us.

I sped over to her and wrapped her in a hug. She had been through much more than me.

"I think it's our turn Jack." Zack said.

"Yeah. Zack was born on the 21th of October, 1831. I was born on the 5th of November, 1832.

When he was 7 and I was 6, our family got killed in a bear attack. It was a lot of them around our village.

We were raised by  an old, lovely couple in our village. We are from Russia actually.

And when I was 19 and Zack was 20, we decided to go hunt some animals for our village.

We didn't think that we would almost be killed by bears, but that happened.

Or we thought so.

It was actually nomads. They unintentionally changed us 1851.

We drank human blood for 50 years, before we met Bells.

She took us to Gabriel and the others, and we became a part of their coven.

We was the newest members, until you came around." Jack told me.

I sped over and sat next to him again. I gave him a smile and he returned it. He put his arm around me again.

"I guess it's my time then." Ty said.

"I was born on the 29th of April, 1643.

I was walking around the village at night on my way home, when this lady came up to me.

She was beautiful. I know I should be scared at her red eyes, but I wasn't. I was to distracted by her beauty.

I was living in a silent part of Paris back then.

She told me to come with her. And I did. That was stupid of me.

She walked down a dark alley and suddenly she had me up against the wall.

She gave me a seducing smile, before lower her head to my neck.

She licked my throat and found my pulse. She covered my mouth, before biting down on it.

I wanted to scream so much, because it burned.

She didn't plan on feeding from me, she planned on turning me into a vampire the whole time.

The last thing I remember, before blacking out is her fiery red hair.

I drank from humans 100 years, before I ran into Dom.

Like literally. The same way Adrien ran into Nix. After that I stayed with them." He told us, giving me a little smile.

I looked into his brain with Sam's gift and saw the red haired lady.

I recognized her immideatly and let out a gasp, getting the others attention.

"What is it Nix?" Ty asked.

"The woman that turned you. I've met her before. She was one of the nomads I met in 1926. She tried to attack Carmen, when Carmen glared at her mate." I told them.

Ty looked taken back, clearly not expecting that answer.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

He just nodded, getting himself together again.

They continued to tell me their stories the whole rest of the night, before I got Lina up for the little vacation we were going on.

Words: 908