6. Bestfriends

Akina Royal and Jakerra Washington have been the best of friends since they were 2. They went to elementary school together. They went to middle school together. They even attend high school together, and the two are Juniors.

They were two peas in a pod. One would be a majorette, the other was cheerleading. One would do track, the other would do basketball. There was nothing you could to split them up and keep them from supporting each other. Not even a knife could cut the bond the two built.

Of course the two had arguments. You could tell when the two were at their worst, but never count the fight. The two are back at it the very next day. Now both ladies are experience the troubles together at seventeen years old. They were honor roll students with big dreams ahead of them.

Akina switched her hips around her mother's beautiful condo. It still amazes her that her mom stripped to get them the best places to live. It was not something to fully be proud of, but she always admired her mother. She wanted to be a success like her mother was. That is all she ever wanted.

Get it by any means mommy. She thought with a sigh.

"Jackson!? Jakerra?! You need anything while I'm in the kitchen?!" Akina questioned from afar.

"No baby! I am good." Jackson yelled from another room.

"Naw! I'm good sis!" Jakerra answered.

"Okay! I'm on my way back!" Akina yelled back.

The three were having movie night for the weekend. Akina mother was in Houston for a show. One day her mom will have enough money to get them far from the hood completely. Until then, she enjoyed the house while her mother was away.

A loud laugh escaped Akina mouth as she sat on Jackson lap. He was violently fussing about the 2K game he brung over. He loved basketball, and he refused to stay 3 days at Akina house without his game.

Akina loved Jackson. He was her first everything. He was always her supporter. He made her feel calm on her busiest days. She loved him with all pure intentions. She would do anything for him. Just as she would Jakerra.

Jakerra, on the other hand, didn't have this time of life. She didn't have a boyfriend or a hard working mother. She had a sibling that envied her, and a bestfriend she loved dearly.

Jakerra watched the two bond happily. She prayed that one day she would have a beautiful life such as this. She wanted it all including a handsome boyfriend like Jackson.

Later that night

Jakerra sat in the front room watching movies as Jackson walked downstairs half naked. Jakerra eyes wondered wildly. She was still a girl with feelings, whether it was wrong or right.

"Oh shit! My bad foo. I didn't know you was down hea." Jackson gripped his chest.

"You good. Just um, watching movies."

Kerra began watching her movies as Jackson sat next to her. He eagerly smashed on a bowl of cereal.

"Whatcha watching?"

"Um, a Tinker Bell movie. Their my favorite types." Jakerra giggled.

"Oh word?!" Jackson laughed.

Jackson was always excited and energized, but never get on his bad side. He switches it up quickly. He was a great person to be around. Almost too great.

"I'll watch it with ya." Jackson nodded.

Deep into the movie, Jakerra began to stare on Jackson weirdly. Her eyes wondered his body. He was a complete sight to see. She felt bad knowing she crushed on her bestfriend's man.

"Kerra?" Jackson questioned.

"Y-Yes?" Kerra answered shyly.

"Do you mind?" Jackson laughed.

Jakerra couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed Jackson while kissing his face. Surprisingly, he grabbed her back. The two tumbled around the couch uncontrollably. Forgetting everybody that mattered in their lives.

Akina walked out her room slowly. Her mom had called her phone, so she was wide awake out her sleep. She noticed Jackson was nowhere to be found. She went out to look for him. He couldn't be far.

"Oh god right there."

She heard a soft moan fill the air. Her face scrunched as she looked around. She couldn't find Kerra or Jackson in sight. Akina knew something was up. She just prayed them two wasn't making the noise.

"Oh shit. Faster!" The voice moaned.

Akina neared the front room. She her skin clapping loudly each step she took. She was aware she heard Jackson voice. She knew his sex voice better than anybody. She entered the room to find Jackson and Kerra naked while Kerra bounced on Jackson.

"Jackson! Jakerra!? " Akina yelled with her eyes became wide.

Her mind couldn't process what was going. She saw her boyfriend screwing her Bestie butt naked. She didn't know whether to kill them or put them out.

"Oh my god! Baby ! Uhm-"

Jackson strangle to speak as he pushed Jakerra off him quickly. Akina eyeballed them carefully. A laugh escaped her mouth as she began to run towards her Bestie. Akina punched Jakerra as they tumbled all around the couch. They got kicks off each other as Jackson tried to break the fight up. Akina let go as she began to punch Jackson. Akina didn't care. She was a snapping and even this was not enough to remove her pain.

Her boyfriend cheated on her with somebody she trusted with her life, her own Bestfriend inside her home.