9.Damaged Spirits

Ahmanda Royle was known as the friendly majorette in high school. She was 17 years old, but her body says something else. She was your humble teen with a big heart. You couldn't help the open love you give her for the beautiful heart she has. She was one in a million. Her vibes would make you so happy, and you didn't have to know her. She's very strong minded, and her spirit was so alive that your bad days

"Mandaaaa! You killed the scene out there! That dead drop was everything!" Myracle, Ahmanda bestfriend, cheered.

"You did too! Girl your bucking was lit ho!" Manda giggled.

The two were so happy about how their team performed, they didn't even notice the 3 lucky football players watching them hungrily. The two repeated half of their favorite dance moves. The shaking, popping, high kicks, and even their favorite walk. The football players were mesmerized.

" I don't know about y'all, but I could use that bouncing on my dick tonight." Jaylon, the football captain, whispered.

"Oh please! Ahmanda not giving that up. The basketball players tried a year ago. You not getting them." Dammieon laughed.

"Who said she had a choice?" Jaylon chuckled as he walked off.

"Man you bugging!" Christian, the co-captain yelled.

Jaylon made his way towards the excited girl as they continued to goof off. This was the best dance their team ever accomplished, and Ahmanda was more than proud of everyone.

"Aye cuh!" Jaylon smirked at the two.

Ahmanda glanced back catching contact with Jaylon. She found it odd that he was around her. He never paid attention to majorettes. There was a division between the sports, and he knew it. Basketball players had majorettes, and the football players had the cheerleaders. There was no mixing it up.

"You guys did great out there! Where is the rest of your team?" Jaylon asked curiously.

"Getting ready for the next performance." Manda responded.

"You going to be in it?" Jaylon smirked.

"Naw. I actually am about to head to the crib, but my bestfriend will." Ahmanda admitted.

"Ima head upstairs to the girls. See you tomorrow bestfriend!" Myracle yelled as she took off.

"Good luck bitch!" Ahmanda cheered.

Ahmanda grabbed her phone out of her dance suit. She began turning away from Jaylon as she prepared herself to leave.

"See you around Jaylon." Manda waved as she walked off.

As Ahmanda walked through the dangerous neighborhood, she watched a car pull up beside her. The windows rolled down, and she was face to face with Jaylon. She was finding it odd that he keeps approaching her. This was a bigger reason to get home.

"Ahmanda, get in the car. It is to dangerous for you to be walking home in dance clothes! Do you know where we live at ma? This the hood! You asking for trouble." Jaylon fussed.

Ahmanda couldn't argue with him, because he was telling the truth. The hood was no place to walk in with revealing clothes unless you want a pervert to get ahold of you. She sighed as she got in front seat with Jaylon. She made sure to cross her legs as the car pulled off.

"I live on Avers. Drop me off there, I will walk the rest." Manda stated.

Jaylon nodded as he turned the corner. He watched Ahmanda move around uncomfortably. She was obviously unaware that Jaylon just turned away from the street she lived on. Jaylon traveled to a quiet area with not a sight around. Ahmanda began looking around as she noticed this was not her home.