7. BloodBath

Martavion Isom stood on the corner with the interest of selling the best drug out in the hood. It was not the right way, but it was the only way he can take care of his little brother and mother. Martavion was only 16 years old, but he had the responsibilities of an adult. Martavion did not have the best life.

He risked his life everyday for his family to eat. He just wanted to be the best breadwinner and provider he can be. Martavion did not have many friends to add on his life, so I guess you can say he was antisocial. He only wanted to make a living for his family. That is all he wanted.

Martavion stood in his selling spot with one of his day one partners, Reginald Smith. He was the only one Martavion trusted in these streets, especially since they both are the same age.

"Aye Lil Mack, you heard about Kayla getting beat up?" Reggie questioned with a frown.

"Yeah foo! That shit was not right. I use to have a big ass crush on her. She got jumped by some females?" Tay said while looking around.

"Hell yeah. Word on the street, she looking for every hoe involved. She catching they asses one by one." Reggie laughed

"She gon break somebody skull. Hoes better leave that girl alone. She quiet as fuck." Tay boosted.

"On my life, her big sister so motherfucking fine man. Like I heard she 16, but she got a first love or whatever." Reggie sounded annoyed

"Man don't let that first love shit discourage you. Not every female is close to their first love." Martavion suggested.

Martavion and Reggie were so into their conversations that they didn't notice a car creeping up near them. The two was usually are always watching out for each other in the streets, and this one time the two were not preparing each other for anything that would occur.

"Man, I just hope she not going to play a nigga. I will hate to bust her motherfucking head." Reggie joked.

Gunshots began to sound off, and the two went flying in the same direction. Martavion was running for his life as more gunshots. His heart was beating fast as he hopped fences. He looked back to see Reggie still running his way.

"Run bruh! Keep going!" Reggie yelled.

"Catch up foo!" Martavion yelled.

"Just go!" Reggie yelled back.

Martavion began hopping fences and cutting through yards as his life depended on it. He just prayed his day one man would come out alive along with it. Martavion heard one last shot along with a loud yell. Martavion turned around to see Reggie laying on the ground. Martavion began panicking. He couldn't lose his day one.

"Reggie man get up!" Martavion yelled as he began running to him.

Martavion began shaking him and screaming. He noticed the blood on Reggie shirt, tears began to fall uncontrollably.

"Reginald! Foo get the fuck up!" Martavion yelled

Reggie was not budging. He caught the bullet in his back close to his heart. Reggie life ended at 16 years old, and he took his bestfriend mind with him. Anger began to build up in Martavion body. He was beyond pissed off.

"Help!" Martavion yelled loudly.

Eventually help came from an old woman, but nothing could stop the emotions Martavion was feeling. Martavion would do whatever it took to get revenge for his friend. Blood baths was a definite action Martavion wanted. Reginald was going to get his justice the way he died.

"I promise to get them back bro. It is not over." Martavion whispered to his dead friend.

It was far from over.