LIV - Celebgossip

❤️15k💬5k👤ScotlandJames, HaydenMatthews, and DevynLundy

❤️15k
💬5k
👤ScotlandJames, HaydenMatthews, and DevynLundy

@Celebgossip: Scotland posted this picture on instagram captioning it "just one with the girls" and tagged Hayden and Devyn. Do you guys think she's a bad influence since she's underage drinking and posting about it?

Username1: She is such a bad influence on her followers

Username2: she cusses, she drinks, she parties, she dates a bunch of guys, and dresses like a slut

Username3: omg who cares! I'm pretty sure all her followers that are under the age of 15 cuss way more than she does. And the only time she was ever publicly drinking was in Mexico and now in Spain and thats because the drinking age in Mexico is 18 and in Spain it's 16. If she goes to the club and has a good time so what and if she dresses like a slut SO WHAT she has the body for it. She's 18 she's an adult she can do whatever the hell she pleases.

Username4: @Username3 ikr. There are so many other male youtubers that do the exact same thing as her but worse. But since they're boys and they're hot it's okay but when a girl does it they're a bad influence.

Username5: it doesn't matter if other youtubers do the same thing. She influences people and she should stop acting like an adult because she isn't. Physically she is but mentally she is not. You don't mature over night when you turn 18

Username6: @Username4 oh so because Kian lawley just turned 21 he should not be posting drinking videos or be talking about how he drinks because he's not mature enough to be drinking. You don't mature over night once you turn 21 either.

Username5: @Username6 no that's completely different

Username7: @Username5 it's not different it's the same thing. You're just being sexist because he's a hot guy

Username8: Preach^