LVIII - Celebgossip

❤️16k💬4k👤ScotlandJames and Colby_Brock

❤️16k
💬4k
👤ScotlandJames and Colby_Brock

@Celebgossip: fans saw Colby and Scotland arguing at the beach today in Spain. They said they were arguing and then Colby walked away leaving Scotland crying on the beach by herself where a fan took this picture. I spoke to someone close to Scotland and they said that the reason Colby and Scotland were in Spain for so long was because it was their 1 year anniversary and they were experiencing a big bump in their relationship. Do you guys think maybe they broke up?

Username1: I hope they didn't.

Username2: I feel bad for them. They can't even have an argument without the internet posting about it.

Username3: Um couples argue. It's normal. Do you have to post a picture of the poor girl crying? Do you really have nothing better to do?

Username4: a big bump? Is she pregnant? I bet Hayden is the one who told you that.

Username5: @Username4 I 100% doubt Hayden would tell a complete stranger that Scotland is pregnant.

Username6: ok Scotland is pregnant?

Celebgossip: @username5 believe it because she DMed me that.

Username7: omg omg omg a Scolby baby is what I've been waiting for!!!!!

HaydenMatt: this is 100% untrue. Scotland is NOT pregnant and I did NOT DM you that. If you're going to gossip about us at least make it true. This is illegal. My lawyer will hear about this.

This post was deleted