XLIII - Scotland

❤️2M💬517k

❤️2M
💬517k

@ScotlandJames: so heartbroken to hear about what happened. I am in love with Linkin Park and was supposed to see them live in October. My mom would play their music while I was a little kid so I grew up listening to them. This man right here made my childhood years some of the best years of my life. Gone but never forgotten. Rest in Paradise Chester. You've inspired many including myself.

Username1: RIP 💔

Username2: same my mom and dad used to play their music too. So heartbreaking. They've impacted my life so much.

Username3: she doesn't even listen to Linkin Park. I bet she can't even name one song.

Username4: @Username3 um if you've been following her for a while you'd know she's into alternative music. Just because she doesn't wear all black everyday doesn't mean she doesn't listen o rock. And regardless if she listened to Linkin Park or not that doesn't mean she can't show her condolences.

HaydenMatt: 💔💔💔

HaydenMatt: I swear people will find any reason to give you hate Scott.

Colby_Brock: truth^

MatthewEspinosa: even though i didn't listen to much of his music it's still heartbreaking

TaylorCaniff: @Username3 once she found out, she was bawling her eyes out in Colby's arms. I'm pretty sure that shows that she was a fan

DevynLundy: RIP Chester. You also made my childhood years amazing

CoreyScherer: i was never really into to rock but still very upset about this.

Username5: this is honestly pissing me off none of you guys even listen to rock or Linkin Park and you're just trying to make it look like you care. The only person that probably actually listened to them was Colby.

ScotlandJames: @Username5  Actually most of us did listen to Linkin Park and just because Colby has the 'emo' boy haircut doesn't mean he's the only one who listens to rock, in fact i listen to more rock than he does. My mom listened to heavy metal while i grew up so ya i listened to it too. I even talk about all my favorite bands on twitter or play their songs in the backgrounds of some of my youtube videos. Plus i can still show my condolences even if i didn't listen to their music.