Tracer x Reader - Cafe!

Sigh.

Another day of not doing much today considering my I don't have many friends. I am often a loner, although I'd love to have more friends than I currently have. Particually a girlfriend/boyfriend. I haven't had one of them ever since 7th grade!

After having some of these thoughts I would go to my local café. I'm always up for a cup of coffee in the morning.

Squeak.

The door made the typical noise when I opened it. I mentally prepared myself so I wouldn't stuff up my talk to the lady that serves coffee and make everything awkward. All I got was just a Mocha. I found myself a seat that was empty. A short and spikey brown haired girl sat on the other seat that was next to the seat I was going to sit on.She looked very cheerful and happy. I wonder what she was so happy about. As I waited for my coffee to arrive, I heard my phone go off in my pocket. I never really talked to many people so I suspected that it was a notification on a game. I opened my phone and saw a message from my friend Lena. I haven't talked to her in ages, I forgot what she looks like!

Lena: Hey love! We haven't talked in forever!!

You: Oh my god I forgot all about you! How could I?

Then we started talking about our lives and such. Then she asked this one question.

Lena: Hey, do you want to meet at the café we would always go to? (^~^)

You were shocked. You were already at the cafe. You couldn't see her though.. That long brown hair, that stood out..

You: Umm.. I'm already at the café now!

Lena: What a coincidence! What table are you at and I'll bring my friend over.

You: I'm at table 7. I'll see you there (^v^)

You placed your phone down onto your table and waited quietly. The lady finally arrived with your coffee. You sipped it slowly so you wouldn't burn your mouth. You felt a light tap on your shoulder. This scared you on the inside but then you met eyes with the familiar. These looked so similar!

Then it hit you.

It's Lena..

But how!?!

She cut her hair short..

She greeted herself as well has her friend, Hana.

They looked pretty close to each other. It kind of gave you a jealousy feeling but you tried your best to hide it. So many things have changed compared to the last time you saw her. This all together shocked you.

You offered them a seat and they accepted.

Tracer's POV

Hana held onto my hand and I felt safe. I don't know why..

Y/N had changed quite a bit. She dyed her hair!

You started another conversation because it was getting quiet and awkward.

"Y/N you dyed your hair! I only just noticed!"

She replied with a faint "yeah!"

She looked like she was in a bad mood.

"Y/N, are you okay love?" I asked.

Your POV

I'm OK; I just have to do something.

I ran to one of the stalls and hid myself in there. She's cute! She's cute! What do I do???!!

I looked at my phone to see a friend request from Hana. I accepted it and skimmed through her account. I saw this one post and it made me cry.

"With the girlfriend (*^▽^*)"

A photo of Tracer and Hana kissing.

As much as this broke your heart, you decided you should keep quiet.

Tracer decided to come check up on you because you had been in that stool for over 10 minutes.

"Love, are ya alright?" She said in a soft tone.

You let out a faint "no." You were sure that your coffee would've went cold by now.

"Well, we can talk about this.." Tracer offered.

You felt like such a stereotypical teenager crying over their crush dating someone.

You decided to look at that photo of them kissing. It was from 2015. They've been dating for more than a year? What?!?

You promised yourself that you'd never cry over anything that's not yours. You started bawling. Tracer opened up the stool door that you were hiding in. She saw your phone. "Love, if you didn't know, I broke up with Hana months ago."

"I had looked at your profile picture and I fell in love with you."

Hearing that word from Tracer made your heart flutter.

There was a silence for a few seconds until Tracer started to lean in. You leaned in too. As your lips touched, your heart fluttered again. The taste of Tracer's lips was coffee tasting and along with her strawberry chapped lips was perfect. This made you feel better. All of those feelings of pure jealousy and hate between Hana faded away.

You walked back to the table, tears still stained your face but all that matters is that you were dating Tracer. She held your hand to the way back.

"About time you're finally a couple."

(taken from my old acc)