I got up early for you.... that's saying something!

*14th June 2015*

BRADS POV

I can't wait. Im going to see my beautiful girlfrend again. The one who means the most to me. I don't think I've ever had this connection to a girl before. I've never met one like y/n before. My gorgeous, funny, kind, generous, clever angel who I'll never get bored of. She's my soulmate, best friend and my girlfriend. My everything. I never want that to change.

Im packing my things for y/n's when she texts me. I smile as I open it. Sweet and loving, like normal. 'Hey b, I can't wait for tomorrow! Just letting u know that the boys are coming for just 4 days so we can have a bit of fun with them :) bring whatever you want... I planned a few things but you won't need anything different. Ive missed you and i need a cuddle so I'll see you at the station tomorrow morning. Love youuuuuu xxxxx'. I just love her. I typed out a reply. 'Sounds good baby girl! Your cuddles are necessary... I tried Jesse but she barked and walked off :( I love you moreeeeee see you tomorrow xxxxx'. I put down my phone and folded up an arctic monkeys t-shirt before throwing it into my bag. This trip will be great.

*15th June 2015*

I stepped off the train and onto the platform, her face instantly standing out amongst the crowd. I smiled and ran towards her, dropping my bags when I reached her. I held her right and spun her round and round, giggling together in the moment. I put her down and her deep brown eyes bore into my brain, making butterflies whirl around in my stomach. I leant down and kissed her soft lips lightly. We pulled away and embraced lovingly. "Brad" she whispered into my chest.

YOUR POV

"Y/n" he whispered into my hair. I stepped away and held his hands in mine. "I missed you," I stated, grinning at him. All the noise and hustle of the train station faded and melted into background noise. "Lets get going then!" He picked up his bag and we walked up the stairs to security hand in hand and didn't let go until we were in the taxi. I turned the key in the lock of my flat door and opened it, revealing my modern but messy flat.

 He unpacked his stuff and we flopped on the sofa cuddling together. My head lay on his chest and his hand was round my waist. We may together in silence for a few seconds, content. "So how much did you miss me?" I smirked at his question. I couldn't describe it. "I got up early for you... that's saying something!" I chirped. His free hand gripped mine. He held it to his lips and kissed it softly. My other hand reached up to his hair as we got more intimate. Our lips connected and he lay on top of me on the springy surface of the leather sofa. He kissed me and kissed me, playing with my hair and fingers. Kisses were planted along my jaw and down my neck, working their way down my chest and stomach. Suddenly the front door of the flat thudded. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" A crazed voice I thought id forgotten screamed. Bradley and i say bolt upright before I huddled into him. He hugged me protectively as the door was kicked down. "Ah. Y/n." He sneered. My dad. That abused me.

What was going on.