City Markets

*17th June 2015*

YOUR POV

"Bradley, wake up baby," I whispered into his ear. "Brad, come on. It's market date day. Last get ready," he moaned and groaned before finally rolling over to face me. "Uggggh, morning y/n. I can't wait for our date. Just 5 more minutes maybe...?" He pleaded, with the cutest look on his face that I just can't say no to. "Fine then. Just 5," I rolled into his arms as he kissed the side of my head and snuggled into me. "I love you," he muttered in my ear, making shivers shoot down my spine. I missed his cheek and cuddled into him, smelling his musky smell of fresh linen and boys scent. His croaky morning voice was an instant turn on, too. Five minutes later I broke the sweet silence. "Right. Im going to hop in the shower before we go, okay? You can stay here if you want or you can start getting ready yourself,"

I rolled out of bed and stepped into my bathroom. I switched on the shower and washed my body and hair before stepping out and wrapping myself in a towel. I walked into my bedroom and grabbed a bra and some underwear, stepping into the pants and clipping on the bra. I noticed Brad watching me from the bed. "Oi, look away," I said, suddenly shy in front of him. "Nahh, im good here," he smirked and winked at me. I proceeded to get changed. I changed into a silk pair of dungarees and a grey crop top underneath. Then I did my hair. I curled it and left it down. For my make up I did a deep red lip and a simple winged eyeliner look. I was done! Me and Brad met in my kitchen when we were ready. I smiled at him. He looked hot. He wore a grey vest with black skinny jeans and countless amounts of beaded bracelets on his wrists. I decided to match him and pile my own collection onto my wrist. "You look gorgeous," he said, holding out his hand and leading me out the door. I threw my keys in my handbag and smiled. "Lets go,"

We caught a taxi into town and we are now here at the market. First, we're going to the food court to get some food. We waited ages for some crêpes, feeding each other our meals. We headed out to the market hand in hand. We stared in wonder at all the stores that sold all diferent kinds of things, buying things for each other. I had brought him a new hat and a necklace that we got engraved with an infinty sign. He had bought me and few new beaded bracelets and a matching necklace. We spent an hour or 3 ambling around at the stores. We reached a bandana store and i was very happy. I buy a new bandana every time there's somewhere selling them. I looked at all the materials and settled on a white one with balck patterns. The young lad working at the store stared me up and down as I passed him the bandana. "So... hear alone are we?" He smirked. Typical. Why always me? "Um, no actually. I'm here with my boyfriend," brad heard me mention him and slumbered over, slinking his arm around my neck and shoulders. I watched as the stall boy scowled and cursed under his breath. "That'll be £2.50, please," he said. I rummaged in my bag for a fiver but brad had beaten me to it. "No, Bradley, you've bought me enough things today," I protested. "No, no, y/n it's Okay. This ones on me," he replied cooly, handing over 3 pound coins. He hugged me closer into his side as he passed me the bandana. We walked away in silence. "Babe, you really didn't have to do that, you know," I said to him. "But I wanted to. Plus, that shop assistant needed showing that you were mine. He was totally checking you out," he said back confidently. "Shall we get out of here?" He asked cheekily. I nodded and he took my hand as we ran from the market towards the bus stop.

"Thanks for an incredible day, b," I said as we sat together on my sofa. "No, thank YOU. I love you, you know that right?" We cuddled on the sofa for hours, talking about anything and everything.