The May break

The next week it was may break, and it was great weather! My mom always was happy when the weather was great. Plus that it was also break.

It was Sunday morning and me, my sis and mom were sitting to the table eating breakfast. I was quite quiet, but than mom began to talk. 'so, what are we gonna do this week?, maybe it is a good idea to go to the Sea, or a swimming pool?'. Directly when she said "sea" I was allerd, I saw Emma was too. 'mom, I actually don't want to go the swimming pool or sea anymore, but we can lie in the sun in the back garden?'. I saw my mom's face, she was dissapointed. But it was the only option for me, now in this situation.

So, we changed clothes and lay down in the back garden. We have a really big back garden. (I'm sorry I had to tell that).

We lay and we lay, until mom stood up and walked to the storing place. She took out a big swimmingpool, you know the ones you can blow up. She blew it up and took water. I know my mom, so I said very fast I was going to the toilet. As I came back, my sis was wet of the water mom threw at her. 'It's good you know mom so well' said Emma, smiling while looking at her wet body.

'maybe it's a good idea to don't go outside anymore?' I was asking to her, Emma nodded, she wanted to hug me but I stepped back and whispered 'you're wet'. Then Emma stepped back as well, she walked to mom and told her I was going to read a book inside. She knows mom doesn't wants water to get inside.

So I was sitting inside and reading a book. It was quite boring cause I don't like reading very much. I was going to my room, putting on some music and dancing. While dancing I was moving my hands a lot. That moment was weird because the bottle of water moved on the movement of my hands! I tried it one more time and it worked. I sat down on my bed and thought. I had read some stupid serie about girls who changed into mermaids and had powers, but I guessed that couldn't happen in real life. It just needs to be. I still can't believe it, but it is. I've got powers. I still need to control them and don't show anybody, only Emma knows about it.