Control my powers

I really need to learn to control my powers. Otherwise they will know. 

So was it a few weeks ago really scary, they could have known it by now, I'm happy they don't. We were on a party yesterday, it was very fun and I didn't think of anything, it was my plan to didn't think about all the things and stuff (if you know what I mean). Well, it didn't work out that good...... I was dancing and having fun. I met a very cute boy. I danced with him all evening, one time he got me a drink. That was the moment it nearly went wrong. He was coming back with the drinks, when he nearly was back on his place, he stumbled over something (still don't know what it was, I think it was someones feet ). The drinks came falling my way. I putted my hand forward and the water was going beside me, it wasn't touching me! Luckily Tom didn't see it, cause he fell when he stumbled and when the drinks were falling my way. Tom is the cute boy I met, I've got his number :) But okay not about that anymore. 

The next day it was sunday, I was so tired I slept till 11 A.M. When I was awake I putted on my clothes and sat down on my desk. I needed to do homework but I couldn't, I was thinking too much. I took a bottle of water, I was going to test what I can do with water. Finally I know all my powers, it is more than only with water. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, For the people who are reading my book, please leave comments and give me some advises. Sorry for the short chapter, it is holiday so I think I'll be writing more.