A mission to molly's heart..

Only short, I have exams so can't update for a few day, maybe a week... I made up for it though in this chapter, enjoy it :D

I trudged downstairs, hand on forehead and staring at the floor as I walked.

Two words : Hung, OVER.

Everyone was sat in kitchen, some were like me and others wern't, Blake had his phone out and was texting and Kendall was dancing.

'' Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy... but here my number, so call me maybe!'' She sang, clutching her phone like a microphone. I snatched it away from her and opening the window I through it out.

'' Wha-! What?'' She said, looking at her phone in the grass disbelievingly.

'' That, is hurting my head so much.'' I groaned. '' I am officially going to kill you Kendall.'' I said simply.

'' Last night was fin and you know it!'' She said, sticking her tongue out at me.

'' i can't remember half of it.'' I muttered, sitting down. Blake chuckled form across the table and I glared at him. He held his hands up in surrender and a small smile tugged at the corner of my lips.

'' Douche.'' I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He reached out and pinch between his finger, he raised his eyebrows at me, smirking.

'' Not, what you were saying last night.'' He said, laughing and letting go.

'' You are so not funny.'' I said, grabbing the paracetamol and some water.

'' You know I'm hilarious Molly.'' He said, ruffling my already messed up hair. I could faintly smell his alluring scent from my seat and I held my nose.

'' Do I smell that bad?'' He asked, stepping back. I looked around at everyone in the room and then back at Blake.

'' You smell Delicious.'' I said truthfully, not bothering to lie. He nodded, smirking and passed me a plate.

'' Thank you.'' I said, letting go of my noses. I ate all my breakfast.. at one in the after noon and sighed.

'' Where were all of the adults last night?'' I asked, looking up at Kendall.

'' We disposed of them.'' She said evilly, clutching her phone tight in fear I would take it again.

'' They all went to hunt, we stayed here, leaving us to have fun.'' Blake said smiling and sitting back down at the marble island in the middle of the kitchen.

'' I hate hangovers.'' I mumbled, sipping at some coffee.

'' That was my coffee.'' Blake frowned.

'' Not any more.'' I said, finishing it and grinning at him.

'' You suck-'' he began

'' Vodka jelly of Blake's chest!'' Kendall finished laughing. I hit her shoulder.

'' Kendall stop.'' I said, trying not to smile.

'' You know it's true!'' She sang.'' Everybody leave Molly and Blake to talk about Molly eating vodka jelly of Blake's chest!'' She shouted, alerting everyone who did not know or forgot about what I did. They were all snickering or laughing when they left the kitchen.

'' You are so annoying!'' I said laughing.

'' But you still love me!'' She sang, skipping out of the kitchen. I hoped out of my seat, unable to take it any more. I wrapped my small arms around Blake and squeezed into a tight hug. My whole body relaxed as I inhaled deeply.

His scent was soothing and his hug was warm and comforting, I felt safe.

I savoured his scent like it was perfume, I wanted to smell it all of the time, where it every day.

There was only one way to fo that..

I closed my eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I heard and felt him breath in deeply and sigh.

'' Hey you guys-'' I heard Kendall say, I jumped back quickly and banged my funny bone.

'' Fuck!'' I shouted, in pain but laughing.

'' Oh my god I'm so sorry for disturbing. Stupid Kendall!.'' She said, smiling and running out of the room. A tear slipped and I jumped around a little while Blake laughed. I hit his chest playfully.

'' it is not funny!'' I shouted, laughing and crying.

'' But it is Molly! But it is.'' He said laughing and catching my hand. I forget all about my elbow and reach up.

I press my lips to his, sparks went off in my heart and my lips warmed up as he kissed back, wrapping harms around my waist and lifting me off the ground slightly.

It's the perfect moment.

 I loved it.

But I also loved Jake, I pulled away and blushed furiously. I walked out of the room and ran when I got to the stairs, I shut my door and locked it, sinking the the floor.

I touch my lips and smile.

I don't regret it.

Blake's POV:

She pulled away and ran out. I touched my lips and smiled.

She kissed me, she kissed me, she kissed me, she kissed me, she kissed me

was all I could think about it.

No matter how many girls I have kissed, nobody could ever compare to Molly...

'' You love her don't you?'' Kendall asked, snapping me out of my thoughts, sh e was Lent against the doorway of the kitchen and I turned to her.

 I went to deny it but she raised both eyebrows.

I nodded.

'' What did you see?'' I asked her, she smiled softly.

'' The look of pure joy on your face when she kissed you.'' she said, it was true.

'' I don't know what to do Kendall.'' I said honestly, rubbing my face.

'' Win her Blake, you can not let her go.''

'' I won't.'' I promised.

I was a man on a mission...a mission to Molly's heart.

Hope you liked it, I knwo I enjoyed writing it! :P

Don't forget to vote/comment/fan ect..

Picture of Blake to the side :D

~Daydreamer xxxx