Love you lots.

Blakes POV:

'' Go!'' James said as he pushed me toward her door. I slammed into it with a thump and growled at him. Molly's door swung open and I stood there, smiling innocently.

'' Hey molly, we're all going out for a while, your Aunts downstairs to,You might need some money or something.'' I said smiling. She smiled and nodded,grabbing a jacket that looked a bit big for her.

It was mine.

I diddn't say anything because I liked the idea of her in my jacket, James grinned at me, he had noticed it to. I shook my head sharply as a signal fro him to not say anything, he nodded quickly in understanding.

She started to walk downstairs and I followed her, I could see her aunt from here. Molly slipped some flats on and walked over to Kendall who winked at me and started up conversation with her. Molly walked swiftly over to me.

'' Watch..'' She whispered into my ear. She walked over an sat next to her Aunt Lena, who was reading a magazine or some crap like that.

'' Lena, can I have some money? There's a man outside offering two for one on crack.'' She lied excitedly. I frowned and watched them both.

''Have fun.'' She said, her voice high and sweet.. fake sweet not real sweet like molly's voice. She diddn't even look up as she slapped some money onto the counter. Molly walked around and kissed her cheek.

'' If I'm late back It's because I'm with the axe murderer and his pals, okay?'' She asked, glancing at me and grinning.

'' Okay darling.'' She said, shooing her away. I stood there in shock and Kendall almost wet herself laughing. Molly rushed over to us with her notes and pushed us out of the door laughing.

'' What was that?'' I asked, once we were outside.

'' She never listens to me, it's funny.'' She said smiling.

'' Where are we going?'' She asked, looking straight at me.

'' To a Field about a mile away.'' I said, starting to walk with Kendall, James and Oliver, who was strangely quiet and talking with James and Kendall.

Something was up.

'' No.'' She whined, slouching and trudging over to me, half hanging of my arm. '' It's so far!'' She shouted dramatically, causing Oliver to look back and grin.

'' It's only a mile Molly, I'm sure you'll make it.'' I said laughing and moving my arm away form her. She almost fell to the floor and hit her head but I caught her arm.

'' What the fuck molly?'' I asked, pulling her up, she Lent against my shoulder as we walked.

'' I knew you would catch me.'' She said. She stood back and ran up, jumping on my back.

'' Molly what are you doing?'' I asked, laughing and catching her legs.

'' Piggy back ride!'' She shouted, pointing ahead of her.

'' Really molly?'' I asked, clearly amused.

''I need to kick them!'' She said, kicking me and pointing frantically to Kendall and the other two, who were now snickering and running of.

'' Hold on!'' I shouted, she laughed as I ran of after them, full speed even with Molly on my back. She screamed and laughed loudly. We came to field and I spun her round loads, giving her a dizzy wizzy. I quickly let her go and and stood back watching as the stumbled around.

'' Blake, where are you!'' She sang, walking in the opposite direction. I sat down with Kendall and Oliver, James sat next to us.

'' over here!'' I called laughing. She spun around and fell over, she started to roll around on the floor.