'I can explain'

I think Taylor left.

All I can really do is stare at the counter in shock of whatever my body is going through. I don't think I have ever been this turned on. Ever.

And half of me wants to chase him down and bring him back into the apartment and the other half is telling me to listen to the sexual half. But all I can do is stand.

Taylor has surprised me the most today. Not only did he not buy me a present that would've been sexy to him but uncomfortable to me. But he went and ordered something that he knew I'd enjoy. And the way that he looked at me? Maybe it was the lighting. And his trigger is daddy. Don't call him daddy unless you're looking to set the hormonal beast – which half came out tonight- loose.

But maybe I can save that knowledge for later.

I gradually get myself together. Remembering Sex god mumbling something about picking me up at seven, even though the party started early, because 'cool people arrive late'. I didn't know that saying still existed for people with wrinkles.

Lily comes out of her room, but I feel like it's best not to tell her what's happening down in my panties, and what the cause of it was just yet. And seeing how excited she got over the fact that Taylor picked my favourite game it probably would've set her alight if she knew about his trigger.

The rest of the day passed like the beginning of it, we watched movies, played Sims. Only now I'm starting to get nervous. What if his friends are too sophisticated for me? Or what if he ditches me? Or feeds me to the wolves?

The light from my phone flashes, a text from... Taylor?

Taylor the SEX GOD:

Hey babygirl ;)

I'll be there in fifteen.

I laugh at the fact that Lily must've given him my number and changed the contact to something that may be true, but should definitely not be there for everyone to see. And I laugh harder at the 'babygirl'. It has a ring, No?

And I find it hysterical that he thinks 15 minutes is enough time for me to get ready. But any who I make my way to the bathroom. Applying my face and making me look the best I can, but there is so little to work with.

Doing my make-up and hair took roughly 45 minutes, and I am very conscious of the fact Taylor had knocked for about 10 minutes before Lily realised it was him and practically sprinted to the door. I have never seen that woman run so fast.

Their laughter resinates through the apartment, and part of me feels slightly jealous that he laughs at her jokes more than mine.

Slipping my underwear up and pulling on the pixelated costume I step out into the lounge room where both Lily and Taylor have made themselves comfortable. My best friend begins to laugh, looking between me and Taylor.

Me, probably looking like a complete idiot in the sims costume and Taylor, looking like a god in the exact same costume. Now that's unfair.

Looking to my blurred out naked figure he sweeps up and down, taking his sweet time.

"You looked better than I thought you would naked babygirl." At the compliment? Or at the 'babygirl' status Lily whips her head to me, eyebrows raised and mouth hang open in a silent 'what'. I know she is going to force me into an interrogation about that later. And judging by Taylor's smug face, he knew what he was doing.

"Thanks?" I confusedly reply. Was that a backhanded compliment?

Standing up he walks towards me, taking my hand and pulling me towards the door.