Blood.

A/N Sorry sorry sorry!!! Been way too long since my last update, I went on camp, then I just slept for like three days straight, guh. Anyway back now, will continue!

"Ga-abe." Sombra said in a sing song voice, clearly pushing Reaper's buttons. "What's the matter Gabe, you're being grumpy." She emphasised the 'Grumpy' with a playful push. "Sombra." Reaper Growled. "Go annoy somebody else... I'm thinking." He muttered the last part so you hardly heard it. "Aww, c'mon Gabe, don't be like that. I just want to talk to you." "About what!?" He half yelled, he then instantly regretted it when Sombra asked. "When I was checking your computer's... fire walls." She when she said 'fire walls' she made it quite clear that wasn't what she was doing. "I came across a certain file titled 'Jack'. Oh, do tell me Gabe."

Reaper growled and started with a "It's no-" then changed to a "Why we-" then finished with a "leave me-". He paused, then pulled a shotgun from his pocket, stood up and said "Don't go through my stuff, Sombra." He then turned and walked over to the other side of the ship. "Aww, he's no fun." You weren't sure who Sombra was talking to so you kept quiet. She turned to face you and smiled. "You been briefed about the mission yet, mi amor?" You shook your head lightly. "Simple really, few Overwatch people are exchanging intel at an old warehouse. You, me and Amélie are going to listen in, Gabe and the rest are just here if things get out of hand."

You gathered Reaper was Gabe but you weren't sure on Amélie, so you quietly asked "Who's Amélie? Are they one of the soldiers." You gestured towards small group in the corner. "Ah, sorry no. I meant Widow." Sombra said, little uneasy. You sat in a awkward silence for about a minute before you felt a big bump as the ship landed.

Sombra leaped to her feet "We're here." She said, excitedly. Widow elegantly got up and walked towards the door of the ship. "You're also alerting the enemy we're here." She said, although monotone you could still hear a slight edge to it. You got up and walked in the direction of Sombra, who had joined Widow at the front of the ship.

The door opened slowly but silently. Widow started as soon as it was down, she ran elegantly, stealthily and softly towards a large building about half a mile away. The building looked worn and old, the flat roof had fallen in in a few places. The walls were covered in green vines and leaves. "(Your name), go." You heard Reaper growl behind you, snapping you out of your thoughts. Sombra was already following Widow, not quite as elegant but still quiet.

You hopped out the ship and started to run, as gently as you could, towards Sombra. You tried to keep level with Sombra but she was very fast, so you just followed in behind. Widow had reached the building, shortly after Sombra joined then you. Widow quickly grappled up the side of the building, and Sombra chucked a translocator up and teleported. You just climbed up the vines and old protruding bricks. You were about half way up, the others had already gotten to the roof, when Widow leaned over to look down on you, then she stage whispered spitefully. "Hurry up. Overwatch will be here soon."

You started to climb faster, surprised at how fast you managed to find foot holds. After you got confident in your climbing you looked up to see how close you were. Thirty foot... fifteen foot... five foot... three foot... one foot... You reached up to grab the edge of the roof, when your foot slipped. You were holding on by one hand franticly flailing around trying to grab something, you soon realised you were going to fall down the fatal drop... so you closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You let go... But you weren't falling... You opened your eyes to see Sombra had grabbed your hand and was trying to pull you up.

You moved your other hand over to grab hers. Placing your feet on the wall you managed to climb up. "Thank you, Sombra." You said politely after you got to the roof. "You're welcome, mi amor." She grinned at you. You looked around to see Widow poised at a large hole with a sniper out. You and Sombra walked over and sat next to the assassin. It was at this point you felt the nerves get to you, You're first mission... wow... Wait, what if I muck up! What if I give away our position! Then everyone will die and it'll be all your fault! You will die. Widow will die. Sombra... will die...