Chapter One

I was Paul's cousin, which gives me the privilege to hang around The Beatles. But there is only one problem.

Ringo. Ringo was the absolute worst, he would say mean comments towards me and it seems like I was the only one to notice.

Mainly he would try to claim that I was using my cousin for "fame", which isn't true at all. I support Paul and everything. But my main goal was to become an actress and I definitely wasn't using Paul for that at all.

"Come on Karen, let's head inside." Paul said as he parked the car.
"I'll wait here." I weakly smiled.

"Don't be silly now, just come in for a bit." Paul said as he was about to head out.

"Alright, I don't want to be rude then." I said as we both got out of the car, as I followed Paul inside the studio.

"Hey!" Paul walked in with a huge grin on his face.
I followed behind him, and sat down on a nearby sofa. While they practiced in front of me.

"No hi?" Ringo said as he looked towards my direction.

"For what? Just so you can have a laugh at me?" I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"Uh yeah." Ringo said it like there was nothing wrong what he had just said.
I rolled my eyes and picked up a nearby magazine, while the lads practiced in front of me.

I started to hum along with the songs they practiced even though it was my first time hearing it, it was very catchy.

"Karen if you want to be the spotlight of attention then by all means be the new John Lennon in our band." Ringo said while the lads laughed only making me lose my temper.
That's it, I had it with him. The most simple things like humming a tune would set him off.

"How could I be the spotlight of attention? when your big hooter is blocking the spotlight!" I yelled only causing the lads to cackle even louder.

John was nearly on the ground laughing, as Paul was holding his side, and George was just shaking his head.

"It wasn't that funny." Ringo said quietly.
I was too angry to even laugh, I mean I was trying my best to not be a bother to the lads while practicing.

"She said you're hooter takes up the spotlight!" John was nearly having a heart-attack.
"Laugh it up haha." Ringo said sarcastically as he threw his drumsticks to the ground and walked off.

"Alright alright stop your laughing John." Paul said as he finally calmed down.

"You guys need to learn how to get along, it's messing up our practice." Paul said as he still kind of laughed from earlier.

"Well I told you Paul that I wanted to stay in the car for this specific reason. You know we're not quite fond with each other." I said as I looked right back into the magazine.

"No, no stay I'm enjoying this entertainment! I mean your cousin is quite hilarious." John said as he some what calmed down.

"Ugh Karen, I don't want you to stay in the car. I brought you here for a reason, you two need to get along." Paul sighed only causing me to sigh.

"Well don't go blaming me like it's my fault, you saw me I didn't say anything the entire time." I pouted.

"Leave it be you can't force someone to like someone else Paul." George said as he sat down near me.

"He's right you know." I said to Paul without looking up from my magazine.

"Ah look at him, the lad doesn't know what he's doing." Paul said as he looked from behind him to see Ringo resting on the other sofa.

"Yeah sure." I scoffed. Of course he knows what he's doing! He's not some sort of child.