Chapter 1

I walk into the adoption home and walk upstairs to my room, taking the stairs to at a time. After about 5 mins I'm standing in front of my room. I walk in a sit on my bed and pull out my guitar. Music is the only real thing that keeps me sane. I mean to just strum a couple cords and you're lost. Thats why I play the guitar. That and my dad taught me how to play and when I play.. it feels like he's sitting next to me. 

   I started strumming to Say Something the Penatonix version.

   "Say something i'm givin' up on you

    I'll be the one if you want me to

   Anywhere I will follow you

   Say something i'm giving up on you

   And I .... I'm feeling so small

   You words over my head

   They know nothin' at all

    Say somethin' I'm giving up on you

    I'm sorry if I couldn't get to you..."

  I heard clapping and stoped playing. I looked up towards the door and there was a strange guy standing there. 

  "Im impressed. I never knew you had such a good voice."

  I kept looking at him with confusion and fear written on my face. I mean he's a STRANGER! Ever heard of stranger danger? 

    "Hi. I don't know if you reconize me. But i'm your uncle."

Is this guy for real? He expects me to know who he is and thinks he's my uncle?

 "I'm sorry," I say "But all my family members don't care about me. And it's been, oh i dunno, 6 years? I dont even know who you are!"

" Well i'm Simon Cowel. Ever heard of One Direction?"