Epic!Sans x F!Reader Part 2!

Requested lemon
Requested by same person who requested part 1
Enjoy
________________________________

Y/N's POV

I've been living with Sans for a few months. Not really few. About 7. We've gotten really close after our first date. I remember how it all started. I was Gaster's assistant and he introduced me to Sans. Gaster disappeared and I tried to search for him. Luckily Sans was there.

Gaster is still missing. Asgore and Asriel too.

Why do I feel the need to "want" Sans?

Oh man...my (soul trait) soul is glowing brightly. I have little research on souls. Different traits and powers. When one glows, it's either love or use of magic. I think I know why.

I fall to my knees in Sans's living room. He went to go get some ketchup or stuff.

"Ughh," I moan.

The door opens.

"EYY WHATS UP MY FINE BRUH? Err..........Y/N?"

"Yeah?" I managed to ask.

"Are you practicing magic?"

Oh yeah. He IS the son of the royal scientist.

"No..," I honestly answered.

"Oh...," he gets the message.

He chuckles, "I see..."

In a flash I got pinned down.

HIS upside-down heart glows.
"I know you want me."

I blush hard. "Don't say things like that!"

"Come here you~"

Sans digs his bony arm up my body under my shirt.

I moan in response. I feel him grasping my right boob in a motion of a massage.

I feel myself getting wet.

"Wet I see?"

I blush harder. I didn't notice it and how could have I not? His fingers rubbing my clit turns me on so much.

I hear a noise. It sounds like a light saber turning on. I look to see Sans having a magic purple ghost dick! He takes off my shorts see my (F/C) colored panty.

He makes no comment and rips it off. Oh come on! That was my favorite one...

"Wait!" I shout.

He looks at me in confusion.

"It's not liquified! It'll hurt if you insert."

"What do you want me to do?"

I get up on my knees and walk to Sans. "Stand up."

He stands.

I swallow his dick all the way to the entrance of my throat. As a human reaction, saliva is created.

I could feel him tugging on my hair rough. Mostly near the back of my head.

I bob up and down on his 8 inch then wrap my tongue around his dick tip.

His eye glows mad and is gripping my hair so hard he's about to rip my hair and make a bald spot.

I pull away having my mouth smell like heaven.

He uses his magic and grabs my soul. I yelp and forced to stand up in front of him.

I moan extremely loud feeling is member slowly enter me with his magic tongue wrapping around my soul.

My tongue exits my mouth and I sweat in buckets.

I look down towards my soul and see that my (soul trait) soul is leaking a liquid the same color of my soul. It's leaking fast and he just sucks it up.

Meanwhile down there, he pounds me over and over.

"Sans! Oh YES! More Sans! I want more!"

He increases his speed in response. He doesn't reply for my soul is captured in his mouth. He is careful because if he swallows my soul, he becomes a powerful being that can pass the barrier.

"Ahhhh~! SANS IM ABOUT TO CUM! CUM IN ME AND WE CAN HAVE A FAMILY!"

And with one final thrust, I feel an incredibly hot and thick liquid pouring in me. As I cum, I feel our juices mixing. The sperm and egg have formed a zygote. His "seed", his "semen", his "babies", pouring into me.

He opens his mouth and I see my (soul trait) juices all over the place. I move my soul out of his mouth. It drips.

He pulls out his hard worker and sits on the ground exhausted.
I lay on the ground with him. I look at my vagina and see that some of his sperm spill onto the carpet.

I look at Sans and see that he passed out.

He's dry.

Now that I have his children and "mated" with me, I will have a child.
Humans have their child formed in 9 months.
For monsters it's 13 days.

I wonder if our child will have powers like Sans or body features like me.

Will the child be born in a few months shorter?

With all of this information to think about...

I fall asleep too.