Underswap Sans x Dragon!Hybrid!F!Reader LEMON

@CakedaBomb
Thanks for the request!

THIS HAS SIN
(Sometimes I can't tell the difference between lemon, fluff, and sin)

"I don't know what lemon means..."
-Markiplier 2017
(Real comment on his "I Google Myself" vid)

Change: reader is human sized

Lemon pretty hard with scenarios given

________________________________

BlueBerry's POV

There has recently been rumors about humans and monsters having children that are somewhat of a mix off two.
"A brood of one."

I was wondering what would one look like? Undyne showed me an adorable human with cat ears and a tail! Man! Are all hybrids that cute!?

~later~

*making my way downtown, walking fa-*

"Ouch!"

"Hey!"

I fall to the ground only to quickly get up.

"HUMAN! I, THAT MAGnif...icent....Human?"

She didn't have normal skin or body parts. Some parts of the skin were replaced with scales of (f/c) and claws took place for fingernails and her (f/c) eyes had some lizard like pattern, and finally, a tail completely covered in scales as well.

She looked like a hybrid...She looked human..She looked dragon....

She looked beautiful

"IM SORRY...UHM....PERSON!" I shout with excitement as I reach out my hand.

"Yeah....I'm Y/N..." She takes my hand.

"WELL! Y/N! MAY I ASK WHAT YOU ARE? YOU LOOK SO COOL! NOT AS COOL AS ME BUT IT'LL SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST! FOR I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS CAN AND SHALL BE YOUR FRIEND! AND I AM THE COOLEST IN MY OPINION."

"I'm a hybrid people would call. My mother was of human but my father was incredibly interesting."

"DO YOU HAVE A HOME?"

She shakes her head. Poor girl!

"I live out in the streets because many people do not like me for my appearance. They wouldn't take me in an inn or hotel. I have barely enough money too."

"WELL YOU CAN STAY WITH ME!"

She smiles. "Thanks...but I'll g-"

I grab her hand.
"DESTINATION: MY HOME!"

~later~

"WELCOME!"

"Who's that?"

"PAPYRUS, THIS IS MY NEW FRIEND Y/N!"

"Cool."

Y/N shivers. New experiences don't always turn out to be good. But I try and make it so!

"Y/N!" I grab her and put her at a table and put some tacos on a plate in front of her. "YOU WILL BR WELCOMED HERE SND MYST TRY MY TACOS!"

Y/N takes a bite.
.
.
.
.
"It's good."

"YAYYY!!"

"Why?"

I stop.
"Why what?"

"Why are you being so nice to me?"