Things i find stupid(long and boring)

Feminism
Sexism
Racism
Religious argues

Dumb people

The thing about feminism is that
No feminist actually provides proof of their stance and actually back it up with feelings and fucked up hair.
They want gender equality and that all of this happens because of "because I'm a girl."

You feminists reading this...if you ask me a question about this topic and say that men have rights that women don't, please feel free to ask because I can prove you wrong.

And don't say things like the wage gap. That's fucked up shit.

And about money, feminists, want to be fair?

Money...Men pay 10 grand on a diamond ring right?

Women...give men nothing but a hug and kiss

Totally fair...and women are still angry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sexism:

Why the assault on the opposite sex, all 70ish genders, and calling people gay?

Why don't you like the opposite sex? A man and women should be together. Why? Because (I am Christian) God made life like that. To make children.

I am neutral on the gay/lesbian thing. I'm like

"You're gay? Good for you! But you can't have children on your own. Sure you. An adopt, but it won't be that magical moment. But you're gay, I'm straight, let's go our different paths ok?"

My dad is full anti-gay.

Remember how God made it wear male and female
"The supposed 2 genders" should be together right?

He was like

"What would God's reaction be to Gays and Lesbians? Kill all gays and lesbians because this is not how life is supposed to go. It's man and women, not man and man or women and women. I created life and it needs to go in the correct way. It's how life should be."

I'm like damn

Now scientifically, there are about 60 or 70 genders in the world.

I know this is a thing, but how?

HOW DID 2 GO TO 60?
HOW?

Now ci genders are fake. It's just females who are meant to be males and males meant to be females and stuff. Just acting out not actual body changes.

If not I'm sorry.

Now other genders. honestly, they aren't really "genders."

Let me explain.
Say a guy has 6 fingers. Thats just a birth condition where an extra finger or toe is grown. Mostly from mutations in the womb or the parent's DNA. We wouldn't call that the
polydactylism gender would we?

No! It's just polydactylism. A condition.

Now how the fuck is ASEXUAL A GENDER?
Asexual means you don't like any gender and don't want sexual interaction.

"Boy or girl?"

"Asexual"

WTF THATS NOT A GENDER THATS A PERSONALITY WORD DESCRIBER

androgyny is not a gender either

According to Wikipedia,
Androgyny is the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics. Gender ambiguity may be found in fashion, gender identity, sexual identity, or sexual lifestyle