T H I R T E E N

Aliyah

"You know Angelina and I broke up? Well you probably do, I just... She's just to much. I think I love you Aliyah. I know I'm so late but I know I do." Brad said slurring his words.

"Your drunk Brad and so am I. You don't mean that, because I seen the way you look at her. You love her and I love Le-"

I was cut off by Brad smashing his lips into mine. I don't even know what's happening. I'm so out of it, I started to think of Leo. I really want to be in his arms right now just watching movies. I pulled away looking at Brad.

"You're not him." I said turning away.

There was Leo standing and I can see the anger in his eyes. He saw the kiss. I looked around and saw everyone staring at Brad and I, even Angelina. They were all about to go into the water and that's when they saw us. Man I feel so stupid, I want to cry. I ran over to Leo and he just walked away towards the parking lot.

"Leo! Leo let me explain!" I started to say, "Leo please look at me!"

He kept his head turned away, ignoring me. I followed him all the way until he got to the car. Before he got into the car I jumped right between him and the driver's side door.

"Move out of the way Aliyah," he said not looking at me.

"No not until you let me explain what happened!"

"I don't want to hear it now move." He said trying to push me off.

I wouldn't move at all. I don't want to.

"ALIYAH GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Leo screamed making me jump.

I never seen him this mad, ever. This is the first time, it scares me. A tear escaped from my eye, and I was now crying. I tried to hold back the tears but Leo saw me crying. He moved his hand near my face trying to wipe my tear and I flinched thinking he would hurt me, and he saw how scared I was. Leo then turned around with his back facing me. I can hear that he was now crying softly. I walked towards him but stayed behind him confused on what was happening.

"I'm... I'm sorry Leo, I really am. That was not how it looked like back there, at all." I started to say, "I honestly don't even know what happened I was drunk, I still am. He started to say how he didn't want to be with Angelina anymore and that he loved me. I told him that he's to drunk to understand what he's saying and that he doesn't love me because I know how he is around her. He cut me off and kissed me. I didn't feel anything because honestly I didn't even know what was going on, but I knew for sure that it didn't feel right... It wasn't you."

Leo turned around and looked at me with his puffy eyes. I walked towards him wiping his tears.

"I love you Aliyah and I mean that. It really did hurt seeing someone else's lips on you, even though we aren't together." He said finally looking at me.

"You know I never liked Brad in that Way, and I would never do that to you. Dating or not I would never do anything to hurt you like that. I love you too to much Leonardo." I finished off.

He cracked a small smile but it was still an amazing smile.

"Want to go back to the house?" Leo asks.

"Please, I think everyone hates me here now," I said walking towards the car.

"No probably Angelina would be mad though," Leo says getting in.

- - -

"Aliyah, wake up were at the house." Leo says shaking me gently.

I felt so tired, honestly I wanted to sleep in the car. Then I felt two hands picking me up. It was Leo carefully holding me into his house. He layed me down on his bed.

"Do you want me to take your shoes off?" He asks.

I nodded and he started to take off my shoes. I just layed back falling back asleep. He started to take off my jacket, and gave me clothes to change into. My drunk self was trying to change in front of him, but failed. He saw me struggle then gave me hand. We became face to face, with being inches away. He kissed me gently and it turned out more than a kiss. he was there on top of me kissing me then started to go down my neck. It felt so good. He then pulled away.

"I... I can't do this now, your drunk and I'm sober. Maybe another time Aliyah." He said putting the rest of my clothes on.

He layed right next to me. I made my way into his arms.

"Goodnight Leonardo, I love you."

"I love you too beautiful, goodnight."