Jealous : Blake Richardson

You had only wanted a drink, one drink to calm the nerves in your system. You didn't come out often but felt obliged when Reece, George and, most importantly, your bestfriend Blake had wanted to celebrate their new record contract at the nearest club. You still didn't understand how you'd all got entrance when the four of you still looked about 8. You most definitely did not sign up for your current situation either.

     "C'mon beautiful, just your name, that's all I'm asking" The lad was speaking directly in your ear over the hum of the music, he tried to slip an arm around your waist which you quickly shrugged away from. Nice as he seemed, you definitely were more focused on being safe rather than sorry.

     "What can I get you?" The girl behind the bar came to your rescue briefly now as she leaned towards you, ignoring the protests of the other punters who groaned at her next choice of customer.

     "Vodka black and white please" You smiled gratefully at her, signalling thank you with your eyes to the best of your ability as she moved around to prepare your drink.

     "That'll be-" The waitress started before the boy beside you handed her money.

     "I'll buy sweetheart, my treat" He winked at you now, following as you tried to weave your way back to the table where the boys were waiting.

     "Cat got your tongue?" The boy tugged your wrist now with a slight bit of force which turned you to face him as his hands rested on your waist. You panicked and glanced in the direction of the boys, meeting Reece's eyes who immediately nudged Blake.

     "The name's Oscar," Your attention snapped back to the voice speaking in your ear, "And what do they call an angel like you?"

     "They call her taken, get your hands off my girlfriend" You shut your eyes in relief as the more than familiar voice interrupted and two familiar arms held you against him now instead.

     "I was only being friendly" Oscar, as you were now able to identify him as, held his hands up in surrender.

     "Yeah well she made it obvious she wasn't interested didn't she?" Blake spat now as he stepped between you and him now.

     "Not even worth it anyway" He scoffed before Blake lunged for him, only to be halted by you grabbing his shoulder and forcing him to look at you instead.

     "Blake stop," You pleaded as tears begun to fill your eyes, "He's not worth it"

     "You don't deserve that shit [Y/N]," Blake hugged you tightly now, "Can we just go?"

     "What about George and Reece?"

     "Who cares about them, I just need my bestfriend right now" Blake insisted as he laced his fingers with yours and pulled you gently towards the exit, neither of you saying another word as you got a taxi together back to his house, currently empty as Soulla had insisted on her and Abbie having a weekend away instead of dealing with four hungover teenagers.

     "Blake," You whispered now as you closed the door behind you, "Are you okay?"

     "No," He snapped now, whirling in place to look at you, an expression on his face which you couldn't decipher, "I-" He started before sighing, running a hand through his hair and proceeding towards his living room, shrugging off his jacket in the process.

     "Blake what's wrong?" You took a seat beside him now as he had his head in his hands, placing a hand on his arm gently.

     "Me," Blake stated, "I'm what's wrong"

     "Blake you're making no sense-"

     "[Y/N] you just don't get it!" He exclaimed now, standing to his feet quickly again, "You never have!" You cringed at his volume now as you stood to place your hands on his shoulders, squaring him so your two pairs of eyes met.

     "Blake you are my bestfriend in the whole world, talk to me" You tried to speak as forcefully as you could.

     "That's my problem, I'm your bestfriend" Blake's voice dropped so low it was barely audible if it weren't due to your current proximity.

     "Are you saying- Blake, do you like me?"

     "[Y/N], to hell with that," Blake breathed out a laugh, "I'm in love with you, I adore you, every single thing about you"

     "And that's why the boy in the club got you so mad," You spoke as everything finally clicked into place, "Blake-" You were silenced though by the sensation of Blake's lip on yours, his hands on your hips, he kissed you with so much force that you stumbled back slightly and felt your back hit the wall close behind you.

     "I couldn't hear what you had to say without doing that first," Blake explained as he tried to step back, prevented by your hold keeping him close, "I didn't want to hear you say that you don't feel the same about-"

     "Who said I didn't?" You cut him off as you watched his eyes widen.

     "You?" He asked as you nodded.

     "Thank you for rescuing me at the club" The two of you still maintaining eye contact, then tension increasing with each word that entered the atmosphere of the room.

     "Like I said [Y/N], I have a bit of a soft spot for you" Blake blushed slightly now as a smile crept onto your face.

     "And a jealous tendancy it seems" You teased as the blush grew darker.

     "Whatever," He scoffed as he leaned in again, letting his breath fan across your face, "I just want to protect what's mine"

     "Hmmmmm," You hummed, "He was cute though"

     "[Y/N]," Blake's tone got dangerously low, "Don't push me"

     "Don't tease me" She grinned now as she tugged her bottom lip between her teeth, giggling now as Blake kissed her again.

     "Oh shit okay don't mind us" George mumbled as him and Reece were now stood in the doorway.

     "George you owe me a tenner since he told her" Reece smirked as the blonde groaned.

     "Blake you're such a let down"

     "Shut up George"

-----------------------

Hiiii it's been a while but I'm just busy and yeah I know I keep posting Blake and Trevor but that's because I'm doing requests for some friends so if anyone wants to see anyone in particular comment or drop me a message since I have a load of ideas sitting ready to write.

Until next time x