Travel : Blake Richardson

"But I wanted to go to Barcelona" Blake whined as [Y/N] only continued to set up her tripod with a slightly amused expression gracing her features.

     "Yeah well you don't get what you want anymore after the Incident" She teased with a smirk as Blake's face flushed red.

     "Budapest was not my fault"

     "I know that, and you know that," [Y/N] met Blake's eyes now as she finished her set up process for the photoshoot, "But sadly the modelling agency that employs you does not understand that girls throw themselves at you"

     "It doesn't help when my photographer-"

     "And designated babysitter" She cut him off as he pouted at her.

      "And my bestfriend wasn't there to save me from getting raped" Blake huffed as he crossed his arms across his chest now.

     "Don't be so dramatic," [Y/N] rolled her eyes, "The girl was drunk and just happened to take a liking to you and made her move"

     "I didn't want her to kiss me!" Blake exclaimed now with a laugh, "And now I'm not even allowed to go where I want to"

     "Paris is great Blake" [Y/N] reasoned with him now.

     "But it's not Barcelona" Blake countered.

     "Barcelona doesn't have the Eiffel Tower" [Y/N] pointed at the structure behind him now.

     "Let's pretend we're dancing in the streeeeeeeet," Blake sang as he tugged [Y/N]'s hand to bring her close to him, "In Barcelona!"

     "Yeah yeah," [Y/N] pushed him away, "Let's get on with this before the agency want my head instead of yours"

     "What do you want me to do then?" Blake finally conceded with his complaining.

     "You're a model," [Y/N] laughed, "Stand there and look good"

     "No problem there then"

     "Shut up before your head gets any bigger, that definitely wouldn't be attractive" [Y/N] teased.

     "You love me"

     "I'm contractually obliged to put up with you is what you mean," She grinned at him as she removed her camera from the tripod, "I don't like this tripod crap, how do other photographers do this," She grumbled, "We're doing this my way"

     "Don't we always?" Blake laughed, "Hey [Y/N]?" He watched as she looked up at him now, "You didn't mean that about only putting up with me because of the contract did you?"

     "Would it bother you if I did?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

     "Well, yeah," Blake sighed, "I mean we've been travelling together for years now and like we've had some great adventures like the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Salt Mines in Poland and Times Square that time and-"

     "Blake you're my bestfriend," [Y/N] cut off his rambling, "Why are you suddenly paranoid about our relationship? You've been acting weird ever since the Incident, I'm not going to tell the agency anything you do"

     "It's just- Never mind let's do this shoot" Blake sighed before noticing [Y/N]'s stance as she stood before him, she had her camera hanging around her neck but her hands resting on her hips as she leaned her weight more towards one foot, eyes focused solely on Blake.

     "C'mon, confess Richardson" She stated.

     "I don't know what you're talking about"