How you meet

[Mild swearing]
(F/D) - favourite drink
(L/N) - last name

Jerome:

You spin around in your brother, Harvey's, desk chair, dying from boredom. Harvey and his partner, Jim, hadn't been working on any cases that you were allowed to see so you couldn't distract yourself with any case files. And Ed had had some 'stuff' to do, according to him, so you couldn't answer any riddles either. So you were stuck just aimlessly spinning around in that desk chair.

"I'm booooored! " you complained.

"I'm booooored!" you said again, slightly louder.

This time, a cop somewhere at the back jolted awake and fell off his chair. You burst with laughter. In your little laughing fit, in which you were literally laughing your butt off,you fell off the chair and onto the floor. At that exact time, Jim and Harvey walked in.

"(y/n), get off the floor! There's a chair right behind you." Harvey chided you. You peeked up from underneath the desk like a meerkat popping out of its burrow and sat back on the chair, not making a fuss.

Jim had someone handcuffed in front of him. The boy looked 19 or so and had striking green eyes and a head full of fiery red hair that contrasted greatly to his pale face.

Pushing the boy forward, Jim took him straight to the interrogation room.

Hmm... I wonder what he did...

You glanced around, checking if anyone was watching you. When you didn't see anyone, you quickly but quietly sneeked into the room connected to the interrogation room. The one where you could see what was happening in the interrogation room but they couldn't see you. You stayed quiet as you eavsdropped on Harvey, Jim and the boy.

"So Jerome, why'd you kill your mother?"

Jerome, that was his name... Aaand he killed his mother?!

"Oh, you know how mothers are. She just kept pushing. And I'm like, 'fine, mom. Be a whore. Be a drunken whore even. But don't be a nagging drunken whore...you know? Don't come yell at me to do the dishes if you've been banging a clown in the next room! You know?"

You were captured by the 19 year old's crazed green eyes as he spoke. You knew he couldn't see you through the one-way glass but it felt as if he was staring straight at you, straight into your eyes.

Jonathan:

(Y/N)'s POV

I walk into class and scan the tables and chairs for the easiest way to my usual seat without having to communicate with anyone.

The new semester has officially commenced.

When I get to my usual seat, I plop myself down next to no one. Hopefully I won't have a creepy lab partner this semester. Just as I jumped back into reality from my thoughts, a guy with long-ish black hair rushed into class. He seemed vaguely familiar but I couldn't pinpoint from where.

"Ah, there you are, Mr Crane. Class, this is our new student, Jonathon." Ms Hem, my chemistry teacher said. So that's where I knew him from! He's the son of the infamous Doctor Crane! Instantly, I heard whispers from all the students.

"Isn't he the kid of that guy who scared people?"

"I thought he should be screaming since he's afraid of everything."

"Do you think he's like his Dad?"

I hear Jonathon sigh deeply as he walks to the back of the class and, coincidently, sits next to me. It was clear that he was trying to ignore the whispers.