He asks you out

Jerome:
You needed to go to Arkham Asylum to get Jerome's case file for Harvey and Jim because Harvey wouldn't do it himself. You approach the front desk and ask for Jimbo and your brother and the employee points you in the direction of the rec room.

You stroll towards the area and see them beyond the gate. You tell the guard that you need to get in and why. He let's you in closing the gate behind you.

When you walk in, you fell all eyes on you as you hurriedly make your way towards Jim and Harvey. Unfortunately, someone steps in your way before you could make it to them.
"Hey there, gorgeous. The name's Jerome." the boy from the GCPD, the one who had killed his mother, you remember.

"Hey, yourself." you say walking around him and to Jim and Harvey. You give them the files and turn to leave when Jerome blocks you again.

"What have I got to do to make you stop?" you ask, folding your arms and tapping impatiently on them.

"What about... Your number and a date?" he asks, confidently flashing you a wide grin. You look towards your brother. Seeing that he wasn't looking, you continued.

"You know what..? Sure!" you say, writing your number on a piece of tissue from your pocket and giving it to him before walking around him and leaving Arkham, heading back home.

Jonathon:
(Y/N)'s POV
As I was working on some last minute Chemistry homework, I look up to see Jonathan approaching me. Since the day we had met, we had become inseprable so this had been no surprise.

But what did surprise me was the bouquet of flowers he was holding behind his back. I'd be lying through my teeth if said my heart didn't skip a beat when I saw him.

As he stood in front of me, I couldn't help but notice how jittery he was. "Um...so...how've you been?" he said, slightly stuttering.

"Good. What about you?" I answer, my eyes slightly shifting to the partially hidden flowers. He seemed to follow my eyes and noticed that I was looking at the flowers.

"So I have these cause.... I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time?" he says, hesitating at first before his confidence came back. My eyes widen. Is this really happening? I feel heat rush to my cheeks as a smile breaks out on my face.

"Sure, Johnny." I answer. I see him visibly relax but frown at the nickname. Seeing that, I chuckle. His frown breaks and he, too, begins to smile.

Edward:
(Y/N)'s POV
After exchanging riddles at the coffee shop
"That's last riddle was a tricky one! You're really good at this!" I praise bringing my cold coffee to my lips. I see a light pink dust Edward's cheeks at my compliment. We had been exchanging riddles and talking for who knows how long and I still can't seem to get enough of talking to him. I turn on my phone and took a look at the time. "I should get going. It's getting pretty late." I say, slightly disappointed I couldn't chat longer. I grab my bag and get up. He gets up as well.

"Do you want to meet another time? Maybe not just in this coffer shop?" Edward says, his eyes not meeting mine. The pink on his cheeks darken. I smile at him.

"Yeah, sure. Here's my number." I say while typing my number on his phone. I give him a quick wave before running off with a smile plastered on my face.

Oswald:
The week was coming to an end and the snowy season was starting in Gotham.

You parked your car a little away from the club, deciding to stroll to the club through the snow. You loved snow. Just as you were skipping towards the club's back door, you heard a familiar voice.

"(y/n)?" you turned around to see Oswald. You remember him from the day before.

"Oswald! Hey!" you say excitedly.

"Well, umm... I was hoping to see you here because... Umm... would you like to... go out on a date with me?" Oswald said, stuttering. You found it adorable and him just saying those words sent butterflies to your stomach.

"Well duh, YES!"

Jim:
After your friend is saved

The police had cleared out of the shooting site and your friend was in the hospital. However, you had to give a statement to the police. As luck would have it, Jim was the one taking your statement. After a bit, you were done giving a statement and was about to leave when Jim called out to you. "Hey! (Y/N)!" You turn to see Jim jogging towards you. Once he reached you, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner some time?" he said, not stuttering at all. You thought before agreeing and putting your number in his phone and leaving.

Bruce:
After you saved Bruce you two stuck together. Soon you guys became quite good friends. One day, just as you were leaving school to head home, Bruce stopped you. He held a bouquet of red roses. "Iwaswonderingifyouwantedtogooutsometime" Bruce blabbered.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" you ask. He took a deep breath and then spoke.
"I said, I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time?" he says, slower this time. The flowers made sense now. You wanted to say yes but decide to have some fun first.

"No thanks." you say, putting on a mock disgust look. Bruce's face falls. Feeling bad you cut the crap and pull him in for a hug, surprising him. You pull away and playfully punch his shoulder.

"I'm just messing with you. I would love to go." you say, smiling. His face lights up and his lips curve into a smile. You guys then hold hands and walk out of school.

Victor:
It had been a few days after you had seen the man at the store but you couldn't seem to get him off your mind. Why did he let me go? You thought for the 100th time this week. You were taking a stroll through the streets when you found yourself on the same street where the shoot out was. The memory of guns blazing enter your mind and make you feel a bit woozy. Instead of dwelling on your questions, you decide to just head home. At night taking a shortcut in Gotham through an alley would be dangerous but at this point you just wanted to get home. As you walk down this alley, you begin to hear footsteps thud behind you. Panicking you decide to just make a break for it but unfortunately the thug catches up to you and pins you to the ground. You begin to struggle but it was no use, the thug was too strong.You try to yell out but your shout for help is choked off when the man squeezes you throat tightly. You gasp for air like a fish out of water. The man began to dig through your pockets but before he could the sound of a gun being loaded cuts him off. The man gets off of you and looks who it is. It was the man that spared you!

"V-victor Z-zasz" the man stutters. So that's who he is. The best hit man in town not only spared your life but was now saving it. Without a word, Victor shot him and then looked at you as the body fell to the ground. You were frozen with fear at his intense look. Suddenly, his eyes soften and he helps you up. Snapping out of your frozen state, you take notice to his now softer look. Not thinking twice about it, you hug him.

"Thank you. Thank you." you say in a raspy voice, tears brimming in your eyes. Victor still doesn't say anything. Instead he lifts you head and looks at your throat.

"No injury but you will probably have a raspy voice for a bit." he says, his face straight as he releases your head. You nod. "Where is your house?" he asks. You open your mouth to speak but end up coughing. "Just lead me there." You nod and begin walking in the direction of your house. Once you get to the front porch, you turn to thank Victor but instead of finding him, you see a small paper on the stairs of your porch with his number on it. Smiling to yourself, you pick it up and walk into the safety of your house.