Wait...WHAT!!!???

Bruno^^^

Still Derek's pov

The child's name fit him very well it was crazy how much he looked like stiles he has to be about 4 or 5 at least the only thing that stood out about him was his mesmerizing bright green eyes they looked like mine sort of the child was giving me a death glare while stiles and the originals were speaking I see Bruno shake his head yes and I Cocked my head when he did the stiles stood back and looked directly into my eyes I saw anger,hate, and sadnes?

"Srry u worthless mutts but me and my family are thirsty so we shall head out now goddbye" he said bluntly while still locking eyes with me and just a he was there he was gone the all were I mind linked the pack telling them that the search was done for tonight and to meet me in my room at the hotel

Time skip to the meeting

We all sat around in a circle discussing the things that just happened I was spacing out thinking about Stiles and Bruno 1 wondering if Bruno was mine for the horrible mistake I made years ago to this day I still can't believe I let my wolf take over and raped stiles when I woke up I was confused were I was until I relied I was naked in stiles bed confused why I was naked I mean I'm used to waking up in his bed if he could sleep he would ask me to come over because he knows I would I looked around for stiles and noticed all of his clothes missing and 2 notes 1 had my name so I read it it explained that he was leaving he wouldn't say where I kept reading and finally got to the part that said he was leaving because I raped him I couldn't believe that I raped him my wolf kept whining in my head I was so angry at him, sad that stiles left because of me,and I mourned that stiles would never love or trust me again Ever so I howled and I knee stiles heard u just knew he did. I was snapped out of my thoughts by yelling...

"..erek..Derek...DEREK" Scott roared

"WHAT" I yelled back

"U spaced out we were talking but how stiles was one of the originals and that he is genim Mikealson and that it's was suppose to be impossible for him to have children since he technically died a thousand years ago but somehow he had a child that has ur eyes,temper,and famous gale glare we all saw it derek and he looks 4 1/2 and what did u do 4 1/2 years ago?" Scott finished explaining and everything clicked

"Bruno's mine! And plz I don't need a reminder" I was so happy I had a child WITH STILES!!!

'I'll find a way to get u back my mate'

500 words exactly boom

Thank u all again for your support once again I love u all 😍😘
                                   ~blaaaaabaaa