THREE ~ Reader's PoV

I glared at my phone as my alarm went off, blaring in my ear. I jerked up into a sitting position and sighed, picking up my phone and turning off my alarm.

The time surprised me. I actually woke up on time.

I yawned, stretching, and grabbed my school uniform, dashing over to the shower room and stripping myself of my pajamas.

When I had finished my shower, I got dressed and hurried back to my room, using a hair dryer to dry my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

I put on a little bit of makeup before grabbing my backpack and rushing outside. I wasn't late, but I wanted to get something to eat from the cafe that was close by.

I heard the bell jingle when I stepped in, welcoming the delicious smell of pastries and coffee. I walked over to the front counter and looked down at the display.

"A salted caramel cappuccino and a chocolate chip muffin, please," I ordered, smiling.

The girl behind the counter nodded and took the money I offered. I knew the price since I came here every morning, even before I started going to TCA.

I grabbed my muffin and coffee and sat at a booth in the corner, contentedly munching on the sweet food while browsing on my phone.

When I finished my muffin, I grabbed my coffee and walked out, checking the time on my phone. Still a half hour till school starts.

I made my way to the school, sipping my coffee. While I was walking, I saw Yukio and hurried up to him.

"Hey!" I greeted cheerfully.

He gave me a tired smile and yawned. "Hi."

"Didn't sleep well?" I asked, curious.

"I think I slept fine," he muttered.

I gasped. "You must be dehydrated then!"

"What? No, I'm fine," He chuckled a little bit. "I just had a weird dream, that's all."

We walked into the school and Yukio followed me over to my locker. "What was your dream about?"

"I can't really remember clearly, it's kinda leaving my mind slowly," he told me.

"Oh. Okay."

"I should go get ready for today," Yukio yawned. "I'll see you in class."

"Alright," I smiled at him as he walked into the classroom.

I put my backpack in my locker and took out my books and my phone before closing and locking my locker.

My phone vibrated from on top of my books and I turned it on, staring down at the messages.

Mom

Do you really think school will keep you away forever?

Come see your father at his funeral, for God's sake!

I know you're reading my messages, (Y/N) (L/N)!

Just say something.

I turned off my phone, putting it in my pocket silently. Sighing, I looked around to see Rin and his friends walking in the hallway.

The bell rang and everyone went into the classroom. Yukio was doing some paperwork at his desk, and we all took our places at our desks.

...

"(Y/N)," Yukio called on me since I had my hand raised for the question. "Do you know what kind of demon chooses cats as their most common host?"

"Is it Cat Sídhe?" I asked.

Yukio nodded. "Yes. Rin actually has one of them, named Kuro, that used to follow Shiro around."

I thought about Shiro for a little while, wondering if Yukio was actually over his death yet.

...

At the end of the day, I hurried back to my dorm without talking to anyone. My phone vibrated and I looked down at it.

Mom

I know where you are.

My heart started racing as I put my phone back into my pocket, running inside and onto my bed, starting to cry.