SIX ~ Yukio's PoV

I woke up from a dreamless sleep. I looked over to the side of my bed, seeing Rin. His head and upper torso were laying on my bed, his eyes closed and his breathing steady.

I stared at the bandages covering my body. What the hell happened? Who started the fire?

I struggled to a sitting position, groaning with the effort. Rin mumbled something, stirring slightly in his sleep.

I wondered why I had woken up before a long, shrill scream from outside filled my ears.

I leaped out of bed, ignoring the nurses' concered orders as I dashed outside.

Another scream, this time getting cut off. Rin had woken up when I had jumped out of bed and was now chasing me.

I ran outside and towards to where I heard the scream. Skidding to a halt, I looked around.

Nothing.

I glanced down and saw (Y/N)'s phone. My heart sank as I picked it up, running my bandaged thumb across it's now cracked screen.

"Rin," I breathed. "Rin, someone took (Y/N)."

The sound of screeching tires on pavement jerked me to attention and I looked up, seeing a car drive past the hospital quickly.

I turned on her phone, reading the texts that popped up. I stared at the screen, shocked.

Did her mother take her?

I started unwrapping my bandages.

"Yukio, don't-" Rin started. Thn he saw that my burns were healed.

"Demons heal quickly, remember? You of all people should know."

Rin sighed. "Right. Sorry."

...

After explaining to some dumbfounded nurses about why I'm already healed and ready to be released, we went back to Shiemi's dorm. I could tell I still reeked of smoke, but my heart was racing.

I fingered the small phone that was in my pocket nervously, waiting until Rin was done talking to Shiemi. I sat on the couch and reread the texts, my head aching from all the thoughts.

I rubbed my temples, sighing.

"Yukio?" Shiemi's voice made me jump. She was standing at the entrance to the room. "Who's phone is that?"

"(Y/N)'s," I told her. "She's been...kidnapped..."

Shiemi gasped. "By who?!"

"Her mom, I think," My thumb ran across the glass screen, causing a sliver of glass to lodge itself in my skin. I frowned. "Ouch."

Shiemi walked over, sitting next to me. She took my hand gently, staring at the glass.

"Hold still."

She grabbed a tweezers from the coffee table and pulled out the glass. Blood started forming over the wound, so she put a small bandaid on it.

"Now," She put her hands on her hips. "About (Y/N)...what are we going to do?"

"I think I can track her mom's phone with this, just give me some time. But first, can I use your shower?"

Shiemi nodded. "I'll get Rin to cook something for us to eat."

I stood up, setting (Y/N)'s phone down on the coffee table. Before I went into the shower room, I asked for some clothes from Rin.

After my shower, I didn't smell like smoke anymore. I fixed up my hair and put my glasses back on, getting dressed.

The smell of meat cooking made my stomach grumble and I walked out into the kitchen, seeing that Rin was already done cooking.

I sat at the table with my plate of food and ate, thinking about (Y/N).