Chapter 4

"Girl, you know I want your love. Your love was handmade for somebody like me. Come on now, follow my lead" Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

Lucas led me to his car and he even opened the door for me. Damn that's hot. When he got in the silver BMW Z4 I didn't know if I could wait till we got to his place. So as soon as he pulled out of the parking lot my hand found my way to his thigh. I started to bring my hand to his groin area. He put his hand on mine and said "Good things come to those who wait."
Fuck that shit I want to see, taste, and feel what he's packing. So I unbuckled my seat belt and used my other hand to unbutton his jeans. I slowly pull the zipper down
"I want to thank my knight in shining armor."
He must not want to fight me anymore cause both hands are on the steering wheel gripping it so hard his knuckles are turning white. I take my hand and reach down his pants to exposed his perfect beautiful dick. My mouth dropped a little bit at the sight of it. His 8 inch beautiful dick that had a ring piercing on the tip. I leaned over more and put the tip in my mouth making sure to loop my tongue around the ring while my hand was gripping the shaft. I use my tongue to tug on the piercing as I did that he swerved a little bit and moaned loudly.
"Jesus Cadence! You're going to make me crash."
I completely ignored him and took more of him into my mouth. I started to suck while twisting my head in circles. His breathing was hard and loud. I used my other hand to cup his balls and started to massage them. Next thing I know the car has stopped and his hands are entangled in my hair and his hip are starting to thrust up. I can taste the saltiness starting to drip out of him. He started to swell more and more.
"Fuck Cadence I'm going to cum!"
And with those words he did but not before I move my mouth and finished him by jerking him off. I slipped off my thong with my free hand and used it to clean my hand and his dick off.

"Cadence that was the best head of my life!" he said out of breath.
I zipped him back up, sat up and asked how long till we get to his place.
"Too long!" He put the car back in gear and pulled out onto the busy streets of New York.

"So can I ask you something beautiful?"
With that question I knew what he was going to ask and I don't know if I'm ready to talk about it with a perfect stranger. A sexy as hell stranger but a stranger none the less.
"If it's about my ex then no. But anything else then yes you can." I could see the look on his face change and he put a hand on my thigh.
"Well then why don't you tell me what you do for a living?"
Ugh seriously? I don't see this going past tonight. "You know it's ok. We don't have to do this small talk thing Luke. Just call this what it is." Damn he looks annoyed and he just squeezed my thigh pretty hard. "And what is this then beautiful?" I knew my response would either piss him off or make him want to pull over again and take me right here in this car.
"Well hopefully the best one night stand of my life." Yep I'm going with pissed off.
"Oh baby girl once you have me inside you, you're never going to want me to leave."
All the blood in my body just rushed between my legs. "So to answer your question I paint. It's not for anyone but myself but that 's what I do. How about you?"

"Well I'm a musician. I have an album coming out in a week."
Damn that's sexy as hell! "Have I heard anything you've done?" We pulled up to a tall condo building before he could answer me.

"Well this is me." He said as we pull up to the valet. He hops out and runs over to open my door before I get a chance to grab the handle. He holds out his hand and helps me out of the car. I try to get out as lady like as possible since I am now free balling in a short skirt. Pretty sure I failed because the devilish grin that just spread across his face. As I'm standing in front of him he leans forward and in my ear says "I can't wait to taste that beautiful butterfly between your legs again." Holy shit I'm pretty sure I just had a mini orgasm. "I can't wait to get my dick inside you and feel you cum all over me."
That last one made me lose my balance. He reached out and wrapped his arm around my waist catching me pulling me into his chest. He turns and leads me into the building to the elevator. As soon as the doors closed and he pushed his floor, his lips were on me so fast it knocked the breath out of me. His hands were all over my body. Finally the doors opened right into his apartment and he grabs me lifts me up so my legs are wrapped around him again. He carries me right into his bedroom as I'm taking my top off and lays me on his bed. He stands up at the end of the bed and looks down at me. "God you're so sexy."

He reaches behind his head and pulls his shirt off and throws it on the floor next to the bed. His body is better then I could have ever imagined. He has a very built chest, six pack, a V-line that the mere sight of it is enough to make you cum. He has a half sleeve tattoo on his left upper arm it looks like some kind of tribal, on his right peck he has a wolf paw that looks like it's ripping through a shirt, and by his left hip going up his side he has what looks like a Phoenix rising up from the flames and his pants cover up where it starts.

He bends down enough to take my skirt off. As soon as it's off his mouth latches on to my pussy. His arms go under my legs and his hands grip the inside of my thighs. My god how is one man so fucking good with just a tongue. No fingers needed at all. He is straight tongue fucking me and I don't want it to ever end. His fingers are digging into my thighs and it makes me cum so hard. He stands up unbuttons his pants while pulling something out of his back pocket and pulls them down showing me his perfect dick and where that Phoenix tattoo starts which is at the top of his thigh.
"Good lord Luke you are so fucking hot!! Just looking at you is making me wet."

He quickly opens the condom wrapper he pulled out of his pocket and slid it on. He crawls between my legs. There was no warm up to him entering me. It was one fluid motion as he climbed up on me. It hurt at first cause well he's not small and I hadn't had a chance to get used to him first. But that was only for a second. The following second was euphoria.
You know that piercing he has well holy shit what that thing does on the inside should be illegal! He grabs my legs and puts them over his shoulders and fuck he's so deep it feels like he's hitting my stomach and it feels so fucking good. All I can do is scream out incoherent words as he continues to thrust himself inside me and I have one orgasm after another. Until I feel him swelling inside me which starts making me cum harder as he's about to cum. And just like that back down to earth.

"Damn baby girl you are incredible!" he says falling on his side next to me.
"Wow..." Really Cadence that's all you got? I guess he fucked my brains out cause that's all I can say.
He lays soft kisses on my arm, side, and even my breast. I shudder from his touch. I go to sit up. "What are you doing?" he asks as his fingers trail down my back starting at my neck all the way down to my tail bone. I look over my shoulder at him
"I'm about to get dressed and call a cab to come get me."
He pulls me down on the bed so fast "Like hell you are baby girl. You're staying with me tonight." He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me tight into him.
"Luke this was a one night stand." He starts to kiss my shoulder.
"So let's make it a one day stand? I want to wake up with you in my arms and wake you up by having you for breakfast."
Well who am I to say no to that? "Fine but after a cup of coffee in the morning I'm out of here." A soft chuckle comes from him and just like that my eyes close and I am dead to the world in the arms of the most beautiful man I have ever seen.