Chapter 15

CADENCE'S POV

Walking out was so hard. Him taking me would have only made it harder. I'm glad I got to feel him inside me before I left. Hearing him begging me to stay was torture knowing that I couldn't. Not if I wanted to give him all of me. He deserves to have someones heart, mind, body, and soul. Right now I couldn't give him all of that. Sure I can give him my body but the rest is only pieces. As much as I want to give him everything, I know that I have to explore the instant connection I shared with Lucas.

The drive to the airport and flight back to New York was such a haze. I had so many things running through my head. After I got off the plane and got my bags I decided to change in the bathroom. I put on my black strapless dress that the top starts right above my nipples. It may be a little too sexy but go big or go home right?

After I fix my hair and makeup I get to my car and drive to The Shanty

After I fix my hair and makeup I get to my car and drive to The Shanty. I don't tell him I'm coming. I want to see if he meant it and see if I'd find him all over someone. The drive isn't too bad. Although I wouldn't mind it being a little backed up. Just long enough to give myself a touch more time to be ready to see him. Without even thinking I notice my left hand is touching the mark that Stephan put on me. Maybe a call to him letting him know I'm ok wouldn't be a bad idea. I push the call button "Call mon frenchie" when it prompts me. As it rings I feel like the butterflies in my stomach are at a rave.

"Mon amour?" He said in a voice I haven't heard before.

"Oui mon frenchie. Are you ok?" (Yes my frenchie.)

"Did you get to New York ok?" He said completely avoiding the question.

"Yeah I'm in my car already. Stephan what's wrong? You don't sound like yourself."

"I'm fine mon amour. I'll talk to you tomorrow ok?" I heard the sadness in his voice.

"Oh mon amour? Can you answer something for me?"

"Of course Stephan." I say with a little voice.

"Were are you going? Are you going to see him?"

I didn't know how to answer him. Part of me wanted to tell him no but he told me to figure out what I want and going to see him is the only way I can do that. "Yes I am. I heading to the club right now." There was nothing but silence on the other end for what found like and eternity.

"You don't have to keep your promise mon amour. If you feel it's something you need to do, I won't be angry with you. I just don't want to know if you do. I can deal with anything. But the thought of you moaning someone else's name is something I can't handle." I could tell now that he's been crying. It breaks a piece of me and I realize he has a bigger part of my heart then I thought.

"Stephan I am not going to have sex with anyone until I know what I want. I would never do that to you. I hope you believe me." I hear him take a deep sigh. "Stephan how is this going to work?"