Congragulations

"Congratulations Hybrid RQH205 you have been selected for the acclimation process due to your temperament and your interests. Please make your way to the containment bay RQH and you will be greeted by gems that will aid you in your transition into the diamond authority," a woman spoke calmly over the intercom. Other hybrids congratulated you cheers and yells echoed as nerves clawed at your stomach.
"You better hurry RQH205 they don't like to wait hurry go!!" RQH109 shoved you towards the containment bay. What did you manage to get yourself into?
You step into the containment bay new clothes are presented to you and you quickly change. The suit was loose but comfortable you bunch up the sleeves to your elbow and rush to the gems at the end of the hall.
"There you are took you long enough. I'm Peridot facet-2F5L cut-5XG. I will be teaching you about homeworld technology," a green gem spoke.
"I'm jasper facet and cut unimportant. I'll be teaching you how to fight don't get on my bad side runt," the jasper towered above you.
"I'm yellow zircon. I'll be teaching you about the laws and rules within the Diamond authority," a gem closer to your height spoke. You salute.
"Hybrid RQH205. I look forward to this acclimation thank you in advance for teaching me," you cease the salute.
"Hmm I like this hybrid already," jasper smirked and turned on her heel," looks like you were wrong zircon this one seems to be best suited for military use,"she started to walk.
"We'll see," zircon followed.
"Come Hybrid we'll be showing you to your new quarters," peridot walked by your side.
"Once you get settled in a bit we will be starting our first lesson. You should know most of the rules by now seeing as you grew up with them but the diamonds want to insure you know exactly what's expected of you," zircon spoke looking back at you.
"Here's your room,"peridot pressed a key pad and a door opened inside was a small table a bed and a bathroom.
"Thank you," stepping inside of the room you look around a bit yellow following you in and closing the door.
"Hybrid I want you to read through the first 50 pages," she hands you a data pad,"I'll be back in two hours to answer any questions you have. I need to work on a case," she left before you could say a word.
A sigh escapes your lips as you sit down at the small table.
"Congratulations 205," you slouch as you begin to read through the pages filled with laws and rules.