Chapter 5

Ryder had arrived to the lookout and he had the gasoline ready. "It's time to end the Paw Patrol!" said Ryder as the pups were inside the lookout. Chase was on the top floor but he went down the elevator and saw Ryder through the door and yelled out "RYDER!!!" and ran outside and he showed his teeth. All the pups followed Chase outside and they saw Ryder.

   "Pups, get out of my way!" said Ryder. "Why would we?! You stabbed us in the back!" said Zuma. "Because I don't need you pups anymore! For all the crap I had to put up with all you pups, I wanted to watch you all suffer! Like what I did to you Chase, I wanted you to suffer!" said Ryder as he pulled out a gun. "I'll give you one more chance pups, get out of my way or I'll just put you all down!!" said Ryder. Chase started walking towards Ryder while growling at him.

  "Chase, don't go playing hero now! Because you won't last if you try something clever!" said Ryder as he cocked the gun. "I don't care what you do Ryder!! You can punch me, kick me, throw me, push me in the ocean, or even stab me!! But I will keep on getting right back up, because I think I speak for all of us here, whatever you do to us, we'll get back up because WE WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING AND WE SURE AS HELL WON'T STAY DOWN!!!!" said Chase.

   "Fine, have it your way!" said Ryder as he pressed a button on his pup pad and it activated Robo-Dog. Robo-Dog came through the air with his jets and took Chase in the air with him and they were fighting in the air. All the pups gasped to this until Rubble yelled "LOOK OUT!!" as Ryder shot at the pups but they all avoided the bullet. Robo-Dog was trying to bite Chase but Chase starting beating on the digital part of his face and he started malfunctioning.

  Chase said "Oh no!" because they started heading for the ground, but Chase stayed on top and then a loud bang was heard throughout the whole city. Robo-Dog was destroyed but Chase saw the pups fighting Ryder. "Mingy mutts!" said Ryder as he threw them off of him but Skye stayed on trying to take the gun from Ryder. As she was growling at Ryder, the gun fired and there was a whimper. The whimper was because the bullet hit Chase in the leg and he was down holding his leg screaming in agony. When Skye saw this, she wanted to help him but Ryder knocked her out and put her in the Paw Patroller.

  Ryder then threw his gasoline all over the lookout and inside the lookout and on the pups' pup houses and then he lit a match and threw it on the gasoline and the lookout and pup houses were on fire. The pups gasped at this and Ryder walked away in the Paw Patroller and drove off. The pups were in shock and Rocky said "Is this the end of the Paw Patrol?!" The pups had no way of answering, until Chase was in pain from the bullet and was shedding tears. "Don't worry Chase, I'll help your leg!" said Marshall. "That's not why I'm upset, he's got Skye!" said Chase.