Chapter 9

All the pups were inside the lookout, Skye gave Chase an ice pack from being hit with the sledgehammer, and the others were watching Apollo the Super Pup. "You know, I never thanked you for saving us." said Skye. "Skye, you don't have to thank me, I would do anything for all of you, because we are a team! Ryder or no Ryder, we are the Paw Patrol!" said Chase. "That's why I love y-" said Skye as she covered her mouth before she could say anything else. "What was that?" said Chase with a smile. "I-I-I mea-mean, *sigh* ok I can't take it anymore holding it in! I love you Chase, I love you more than anything in the world!" said Skye.

  "I love you too Skye!" said Chase as he brought her into a hug. "Wait, you have feelings for me too?" said Skye. "Of course! I always have!" said Chase as he suddenly kissed her and she kissed back. "Hey Zuma, look over there!" said Rocky. "What is it dude?" said Zuma. Rocky pointed at Chase and Skye kissing. "He finally got her!" said Zuma as he and Rocky paw fived.

  At the Cemetery

  Ryder walks up to Marshall's grave and crushes his pup tag. "One down, five to go!" said Ryder as he spit on Marshall's grave showing disrespect, and walked off.