Nighttime Gospel: Worship And Irreverence

[Descriptions of slightly unholy things ahead. All nice and vanilla, still, you better be ready.]
________________________

It wasn't dark.

The silvery light from a waning, distant moon mixed with the faint yellowish glow from the streetlamp outside the window, plunging the room into a warm half-light.

It was enough to see by, showing the contours of skin stretched over delicious muscles, hard edges and soft curves, the gentle rise and fall of breath going in and out of a large, only half covered chest.

But it was too dark, way, way too dark, because underneath Elliot's fingertips, salty and tangy on his very tongue, a bonfire roared, hot and pulsing, that by all rights should have blazed brightly enough to light up the room, the house, the whole street.

His entire body was pressed firmly into the throbbing heat, Elliot himself burning just as hot.

He was naked - he didn't remember undressing, but he must have at some point, and his arms and legs were wrapped tightly around the enormous flaming pillar as it kept growing and growing, larger and larger with each throbbing, slowly rising up towards the sky as it grew and hardened.

Elliot had found religion.

And so he worshiped.

And in the not-quite-darkness, stirred by the fire in his loins, a very, very drunk God awoke.

***

Dan stared down at Elliot slightly swaying in wonder and sleepy, drunken confusion.

"You, you a Vair- Frai- ... a Fell- ... Pixie?" he managed.

Elliot stared back, all 13 1/2 centimeters of him still firmly wrapped around Dan's majestic throbbing dick, his tongue still out, stopped mid-lick.

There was a pause.

Dan continued to stare.

Elliot cleared his throat.

'Well, fuck,' he thought to himself, 'Now how did that happen?'

"Um, ya, that's right."

Dan regarded him a little more, apparently finding it a difficult to focus.

"Huh, didn't know they came in gay."

Pause.

"Ya, so?"
"Uh, nothing."
"Good."

There was another awkward pause.

"Um. Don't... let me interrupt you...?"

"Well, I can't if you stare," Elliot snapped,
"So, er, go lie back down, or something!"

"'Kay...". Dan obediently let himself fall back onto his pillows.
"Night," he mumbled, sounding half-asleep, and - apparently - slightly confused.

"Uh, yeah, Night."

There would be time for freaking out and screaming his head off in a full blown panic later, Elliot decided.
Meanwhile, there was work to be done...

Feeling slightly awkward, but not about to let anything so minor as the dick's owner deter him now, Elliot again drew his small tongue along the side of a slightly raised vein, that ran all the way up the massive member, savoring the slightly salty taste of Dan's skin.