Chapter 1

"Prepare for trouble!", exclaimed an all too familiar voice. "Make it double!", said another familiar voice. Two figures stood on top of a submarine shaped like a Magikarp. They were dressed in uniforms with a big red R on the front and dramatically posed in front of three kids, Ash, Misty, and Brock. Along with Ash's Pikachu.

   "Team Rocket!", shouted the kids from below. "Pi pi ka chu!" said Pikachu in a not so friendly tone.

   "Oh, A+ for guessin who  we are twerps!" snickered a cat who had appeared out from behind the two members of Team Rocket. He had something like a gold coin on his head and had a strange accent.

   Ash and his friends rolled their eyes. They've been through this all before. Team Rocket say their motto, they try and steal Pikachu, Pikachu electrocutes them and they blast off again. This time wasn't going to be any different.

   Suddenly, a net was thrown upon Pikachu. Not even a eye was batted at this. Pikachu was scooped up in the net while Team Rocket cackled and gloated. Pikachu yawned and waited for the signal from his trainer to shock them. Ash and Pikachu locked eyes, and with a nod of Ash's head, Pikachu knew it was time to blast them off... again.

    James reeled in their catch and studied the Pokemon. He suddenly frowned when he saw the expression on the Pikachu's face. "Um, Jessie? Could you take a look at Pikachu?" he asked nervously. Jessie glanced over at the electric mouse and peered into its eyes. Jessie and James gulped and knew exactly what was coming next. Seconds later, volts of electricity surged through the trios' bodies. Their Meowth balloon had popped from the shock and they were floating away.

   "LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!" they screamed as they soared through the air. The net had broken and Pikachu jumped back into Ash's arms. They continued walking toward their next destination without any further thought.