Chapter 2- Heading Home

"BLUEBLURR!" Arcee yells as she chases this mini bot around base. "GIVE BACK MY PEDE ARMOR!"

Ratchet, Bumblebee and Jade's sire, calls out to the mini bot. "Blueblurr! Waffles!" He waves some waffles in the air.

  "Waffles?!" the femme drops the pede armor and clambers onto Ratchet, grabbing the waffles, and sits down on his shoulder plating.

Jade smiles. Blueblurr is one of the few that Ratchet can stand.

Arcee walks over to med bay, requesting help with putting her pede back on. As Ratchet helps Arcee with her pede, Bumblebee feels a slight twinge in his Spark.

  "Honey-Erm. Jade? Are you okay?" Bee beeps, concerned for his twin.

Jade nods. "Yeah! Why do you ask? Isn't it MY job to worry about you? Not the other way around?"

Bee gives off a frustrated whir. "I can worry too!"

He walks off, clearly upset. Jade looks after him, but then turns her attention back to her Sire and Arcee. Her once smiling face, now supports a frown.

Bumblebee walks back out to where Ratchet and the other's are. "Sire? May I speak with you?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 20, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Shadows of Hopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें