•3•

"I'm sorry your smile fades away at the thought of yourself. Let me make you forget that and make you smile even more."

"Challenge accepted. Goodnight, Jungkook Jeon."

"Goodnight, Yoongi Min."

Yoongi sighs, closing the door and resting his back on it. Reminiscing the other boys smile, the way it made his heart flutter. The simple thought of Jungkook Jeon made his heart palpitate. Ignoring the strange feeling he smiles to himself, his mind still thinking about Jungkook.

"What's up with you? You haven't smiled like that in forever." His roommate asks, considerably scared at the sight of his troubled roommate happy. Then it dawned on him, Yoongi was happy.

He smiles, walking towards Yoongi and bringing him into a very happy hug.

"Hoseok, y-you're not letting me breathe." Yoongi tries to say. Hoseok loosens his grip and Yoongi let's out a small wheeze once he's free from Hoseok's embrace.

Hoseok takes a step back and brings his hand up to the back of his neck and rubs it awkwardly. "Sorry, I- forgot about- a-anyways this isn't something I should ask but what makes you so happy?"

"More like who." Yoongi slyly smiles, slumping down on the couch. Hoseok smiles too, confused but still smiling nevertheless. He also slumps down next to Yoongi, reaching over and handing him his favorite tea and grabbing his own.

"I'm glad you still like tea." Hoseok mutters. Putting an arm over his best friend. You'd think they were dating but that's the type of friendship they had, none shared anything more than platonic feelings for eachother.

Hoseok had always been there for Yoongi, the latter the same. It frustrated Hoseok that Yoongi was in the state, broke his heart even.

"His name is Jungkook." Yoongi merely says, turning on the TV.

"Jeon?" Hoseok asks, rubbing Yoongi's hair affectionately. Normally, Hoseok wouldn't do this, but the past few weeks for Yoongi have been hard.

"You know him?"

"He's Tae's best friend." Hoseok blushes.

"I'm glad you found someone, Hobi." Yoongi smiles at his best friend, sipping his tea absentmindedly.

Hoseok decides not to mention the small amount of progress and instead smiles back. "I'm going to sleep." Hoseok gets up from the couch, heading to his room.

Yoongi wishes Hoseok a 'goodnight' before engulfing himself in Jungkook's coat. About an hour later he finds himself waking up. Yoongi fell asleep cuddled into Jungkook's coat.

"I barely know the guy, oh my gosh." Yoongi whispers to himself, getting up from the couch and making his way to his room, passing by Hoseok's room and smiling at his roommate hugging a pillow to sleep. He must have picked up on Taehyung's habit of sleeping with something to hug.

"Hey Yoongs!" Jungkook jogs into the practice room whilst Yoongi starts stretching. Not to be provacotive although it would seem so, as his ass was literally in the air.

Yoongi obliviously answers back, "Hey Jungkook!" Smiling at Jungkook through his legs, it could be classified as a frown as he was upside down but his eyes showed otherwise.

Jungkook awkwardly clears his throat at the sight, wondering why Yoongi chose to wear yoga pants.

"Time to get to work, shall we?" Yoongi says, standing straight with his shoulders back.

"Y-eah." Jungkooks voice falters a little. Yoongi looks at him confused before gesturing to Jungkook to play the music. Jungkook finally gets the idea and fumbles around. Alas the music started playing.

"Stop- stop, stop." Jungkook says, his voice echoing throughout the room once he paused the music.

"Your hands aren't high enough. See?" Jungkook casually says, lifting Yoongi's hand higher and fixing his leg with his own. At this point, Yoongi was flustered because Jungkook was still holding his hand and his leg was in between his own.

Yoongi looks up at Jungkook, his eyes lazily glossing over. Jungkook breathes shakily at the sudden intimate moment. Yoongi leans on Jungkook, as to not get a cramp from the uncomfortable position. Jungkook notices this small movement, suddenly flipping Yoongi over gracefully so they were now facing and putting his hand under Yoongi's thigh.

Yoongi blushes fiercely, raising his leg to rest on Jungkook's hip. Looking downwards still to hide his blush. "Hey." Jungkook softly says, his feather-like voice radiating in Yoongi's ears like a chorus. Shyly looking up, Yoongi smiles cutely, making Jungkook feel dizzy all too easily.

"I- I'm getting a cramp, K-kookie." Yoongi confesses, and Jungkook finally let's go.

"S-so a- okay. D-did you eat this morning?" Jungkook asks, what's gotten into him?

Yoongi looks down yet again, twiddling with his fingers. Jungkook breathes out heavily, still calming himself after that very, very close altercation with Yoongi.

Yoongi continues to be in his own world, kicking nothing around with his left leg. Jungkook says, "Here."

"What is it?" Yoongi asks, examining the liter bottle, opening the metal container and peeking inside. He takes a small sniff of it, it smelled faintly like chocolate. Intruiged, Yoongi looks at Jungkook.

"Protein shake." Jungkook replies. "I made it for you this morning, I didn't know if you liked strawberries but I still put some inside."

Not being able to resist Jungkook's proud smile, he takes a deep breath and takes a small sip of the drink.

"Is it good?" Jungkook asks.

"It is." Yoongi replies, taking another bigger sip before waiting for that to go down. He takes a big gulp before his body decides thats all it can take at the moment.

"I- I'm sorry I can't, Jungkook. I'm sorry." Yoongi whimpers, his eyes watering. Jungkook quickly takes the drink away, and hugs Yoongi instead.

His fingers run through Yoongi's soft hair as Yoongi hugs him back tightly, crying.

"I liked it. I really did. I'm sorry." Yoongi mutters.

"It's okay, you did good. You did really good Yoongi. I'm proud of you." Jungkook reassures the boy. Yoongi nods, closing his eyes as Jungkook continues to run his fingers through his hair.

About one minute later, a faint, very light snore is heard. Jungkook looks down, confused for a second before realizing Yoongi fell asleep. Standing up.

Jungkook chuckles softly, "He's fucking standing up, oh god." He says extremely lowly so Yoongi couldn't hear.

"What the fuck do I do now with you, Yoongi Min?"

The entire scene was comedic, really.