•4•

"Kookie?" Yoongi opens his eyes and rubs them slightly, looking up at Jungkook. He had been awake for a while but still kept his eyes closed, mostly because Jungkook had an arm securely wrapped around Yoongi's waist as they were situated on the ground. Jungkook looks up from his phone and looks at Yoongi instead, absentmindedly putting it down.

Pulling Yoongi in closer to let Yoongi rest on his lap. "I didn't want to wake you." Jungkook merely says.

"Thanks. Mind if I ask how long it's been?" Yoongi asks.

Jungkook nods, checking his phone for a second and smiling at Yoongi. Letting Yoongi straddle him and grabbing his thin waist, he huffs and looks straight at Yoongi.

"So?" Yoongi asks, not really caring if Jungkook touched his thin waist. Normally he'd slap someone if they did, even if it was Hoseok.

"You've been asleep for about an hour. Do you even sleep at home?" Jungkook asks, brushing Yoongi's hair out of his face.

"Well, yeah, but you see this little problem I have kinda takes my energy down." Yoongi chuckles.

"Actually, Mr. Jungkook Jeon, you have inspired me." Yoongi gets up from Jungkook's lap and walks over to the drink and takes a sip.

"Good boy." Jungkook laughs from the other side of the room.

"Now, actually help me with this choreography so I can post it." Yoongi states, putting the drink down as he literally feels the tiny sip filling up his stomach. He knew he had to get used to the feeling sometime soon, so, he stomached it down, both figuratively and literally.

Yoongi walks to the middle of the room, stands casually, yet poised. The music starts, and Yoongi exaggerates an inhale as his starting point. Pushes nothing to the left, and turns around.

The choreography was breathtaking to Jungkook. He watched how this mans body flowed so easily and the emotion he was portraying gave Jungkook shivers.

He pauses the music, walking over to Yoongi like he did last time, and gently holding his left hand.

"What did I do wrong this time?" Yoongi asks, blushing as Jungkook pulled him closer. Yoongi's right arm was in between the two, flush against Jungkook's built chest. Jungkook smirks, "Nothing."

"Kook!" Yoongi gasps as Jungkook picks him up and twirls him around, finally putting the boy down after an involuntary squeal was emitted.

"That was great." Jungkook praises Yoongi.

"You're a fucking rollercoaster, Kook." Yoongi sighs, still flush against Jungkook.

"Speaking of, do you want to go to Universal Studios with me?" (I dont own Universal Studios blah blah and Im not claiming the name haoehskdno)

"So like, a date." Yoongi percieves, pulling away from Jungkook's grasp.

"Yes." Jungkook says, straightforward and catching Yoongi off guard.

"Okay, yes." Yoongi replies.

Jungkook's eyes widen and his face contorts into a surprised one. "Y-you said- you fucking agreed?"

"...Yes?" Yoongi chuckles.

"Wait here." Jungkook says, running in about five circles whispering "yes" each time. He jogs back to Yoongi, flipping his hair and scoffing once he's still.

Yoongi laughs, running into the middle of the room and doing a messy piroette. Giggling like a mad man in the process.

"I wish I could be as graceful-" Jungkook tries to do a relevé, "fuck...as you are."

Yoongi laughs at Jungkook. "I wish I could pull off that grunge, cool I couldn't care less vibe." Yoongi smirks and throws his head back and rushing his fingers through his hair.

"Fuck." Jungkook weakly smiles. "Why must you be so good at," he adds a groan for emphasis, "everything?"

"Kookie I'm not good at taking care of myself." Yoongi adds.

"Well I'll take very good care of you." Jungkook walks over to his little lunchbox he forgot to give Yoongi.

"I made you a little food." Jungkook smiles and proudly shows the lunchbox infront of himself like a little kid.

"How charming." Yoongi sarcastically says, slumping on the floor and lazily raising his hand up to grab the lunchbox and letting it drop onto his lap.

Jungkook proudly smiles and sits down next to Yoongi, his head resting on his hand which rested on his knee.

"Oh... I used to like these." Yoongi says, eyes lighting up at the pocky stick. "But, you didn't make these- I'll try something you made instead, chef."

"Don't say it, don't say it Yoongi." Jungkook playfully threatens the boy.

"Or should I say, kook." Yoongi snickers at his own pun.

"Jesus christ." Jungkook throws himself back on the floor.

"Aha! You made salad." Yoongi smiles at Jungkook thankfully for making something light yet still healthy.

At that Jungkook shoots up, suddenly very interested as Yoongi picks a piece of lettuce up that had a little of dressing on it and places it in his mouth, before chewing and swallowing.

"I like the dressing." Yoongi mutters, building up the courage to eat a little bit more.

Jungkook sits there patiently for about an hour making conversation as Yoongi made his way slowly through the salad and Jungkook praising him.

"Yeah- all I can eat." Yoongi says, pushing the salad away.

Jungkook doesn't even falter, smiling at how good his Yoongi did today.

"You did good!" Jungkook continues to smile.

God, Yoongi would do anything to see Jungkook smile.