O N E

He sat by the docks, smiling flirtatiously at women as they passed by

He sat by the docks, smiling flirtatiously at women as they passed by. Most of them either looked embarrassed or unimpressed, some even smiled back. He wore clothes that made him uncomfortable but attractive - it helped him with his prey.

Lawrence always hunted at the same time in the same area. His reason was simple - docks were familiar to him, and hunting in the beginning of the day made him seem less like a murderer or some sort of criminal. Just because he was a murderer and a criminal, didn't mean anyone else had to know; at least not until his fangs were latched onto their neck, slowly draining the life out of of them.

That was the fun part.

He smiled at a woman who came and sat beside him on the bench, facing the sea. Oh, the sea. The ocean was his love - his only true love. The salt in the wind; the wind in his hair; his hair in his face; he didn't care, that was his home. The only thing that would ever really be his.

"Hello, love." He spoke to her, words sliding gracefully from his mouth. "What's your name?"

She turned to face him, an obviously non-apologetic look on her face, "Sorry, but I don't know yo-"
Lawrence interrupted her, staring intensely into her eyes, "What is your name?" He repeated more forcefully yet never dropping that natural charm, pupils dilating.

Her own pupils dilated until you could barely see the brown in her eyes. "Selena." Her voice was now monotonous, no trace of the irritation that was there before.

He raised his eyebrows at her as he moved to grab her face. "Selena? My name is Lawrence. Would you like to follow me?" Lawrence spoke slowly like he was talking to a child, one hand under her jaw.

Selena nodded and they both stood carefully, eyes never leaving each other. Lawrence gave the twenty-something-year-old another instruction. "Hold my hand and follow me. And remember to act natural, love." He kept his voice soft as he always did when using his ability.

He gripped her hand gently, pulling her after him. "Shhh." the captain placed a finger to his lips and her eyes followed it. "Smile." He instructed her, quietly. Selena followed his order without a thought, although she no longer needed any.

Lawrence pulled the brunette into an alleyway - a well lit cobblestone one. It was nice and Selena seemed to agree, gazing at everything she could. The vampire tightened his grip on her hand slightly so he could spin her. Selena's eyes widened in shock as she collided with a hard chest. The cold seeped through her clothes and she was suddenly surprised about how she hadn't noticed it sooner.

Before she could even attempt anything, his lips were on her. Lawrence kissed her before trailing down her neck, he sucked on her neck and bit her as if he were trying to leave a love bite. Selena moaned in pleasure, pushing him into the wall and running her fingers into his hair. Suddenly, her neck began to burn as the pirate sunk his teeth further in. She whimpered, causing him to pull away. Lawrence stroked her face and placed a light kiss on the side of her mouth, "You're having fun, aren't you?"

She nodded, all traces of pain vanishing from her face. Lawrence tilted his head and sucked on her earlobe - apparently that was something humans enjoyed. His cold breath made her shiver, "Tell me," he kissed under her jaw, "do you want me to continue?" He pulled away and she whimpered. Lawrence cupped her freckled face, "Tell me."

Selena was completely different now than she was when they first met, yet, here she was, begging him for death. "Please." Her voice cracked at the end.

He grinned, and leant down. Lawrence slowly ran his tongue over her wound, making her moan in pleasure. He bit down. The vampire pulled away again, reluctantly. "Jump." He whispered to her, and she did. As he continued to feed, someone walked into the alleyway but he was too busy feeling the euphoria of human blood to realise. They were out of the immediate line of sight and even if people could see them, he knew they would get uncomfortable and walk away. To anyone that didn't know what was happening, their current situation was just two twenty year olds going at it against the wall.

It was just his luck that the intruder was a vampire.

The stranger cleared their throat and Lawrence heard them shuffle, from anger or embarrassment, he didn't know. He pulled his teeth from Selena again, and once again, she whimpered from the withdrawal. He cleaned her wound with his tongue and her whimper changed back into a moan. The stranger coughed. "Excuse me?" They said.
Lawrence recognised the voice, but couldn't seem to place it. The feeding vampire held his finger up, signalling for the other person to wait.

The sailor in a blue suit pulled his face from the neck that he'd been feeding in and faced the woman it belonged to. "Selena, darling." He whispered, tucking a strand of brown hair behind her ear. "Would you give me a kiss? I need to do some business."

She smiled and kissed him gently, now back on her tiptoes. They kissed for a few seconds, when Lawrence pulled away and wiped his mouth. It was clean, she had sucked her own blood from his mouth during their kiss. He kissed her cheek and gave her a simple instruction, "Stay here."

Selena's long, pale fingers fell from his face as he walked away, turning to face the other vampire on the scene with a smirk.

"What a pleasant surprise." Lawrence addressed the other vampire happily before his tone turned mocking, "Sorry, did you want to share?"

*****
981 words.

Wow, what a long-ass chapter.

So, who's the vamp?

(btw if I did put smut in a chapter, I'd warn you first)

In most myths or tales with vampires in, feeding is rather sexual so that's what I'm doing for this, and no, that does not mean the Cullens are into beastiality.
At least, I don't think so...