CHAPTER 4

As soon as I entered the house, the maids were all looking at me with eyes that looked like they would pop any second. Well, I'm not blaming them, who wouldn't if they saw such a sight. I told them that it's all under control and told them to prepare some soup and clothes for the boy.

I dragged him into my room with the last bit of my energy and laid him on the bed. He groaned in pain from all the wounds.

You: Everything is gonna be okay. Just wait here okay?

I quickly ran downstairs. Now I need to find the medical kit....Well, I'm someone whose memory is terrible af, so it took some time for me to find the kit. Since it took a thousand years for me to find the medical kit, the maids had already prepared the clothes. I took the clothes and the medical kit and rushed to the room again, and placed the clothes on a table.

You: Hey...

Boy: H-Hi

You: Don't worry, I'll help you and you'll be alright in no time! 

Boy: What is your name? I'm Jimin, Park Jimin

You: It's Y/N, Y/F/N.

He smiled at me, his eyes also seemed to smile at me. He's cute.

I grabbed a chair from the side and pulled it up near the bed. He had many scratches and wounds, but not many deep injuries. I soaked up a cotton ball with the solution.

Jimin: I-I'll do it!

You: You serious dude? You can't even move properly, I'll do it.

I had to remove his shirt in order to do so. I looked away thinking for a way to remove his shirt.

He noticed me, I think he understood the situation. He tried to remove his shirt, but it was useless. 

You:I'll help...

I went near him, and started unbuttoning his shirt. Both of our hearts were beating fast, and our faces were tomato red. He was staring at me. 

You: C-Could you stop looking at me like that?

His eyes widened and he looked away as he blushed.

Jimin: Sorry.

I was done removing his shirt and took the cotton ball to clean the blood. Oh gosh how am I going to do this...

My face heated up again as I just noticed his toned abs. DAYUMM THOSE WERE SOME NOICE ABS! I was shivering but I managed to clean up the wounds somehow... He was in a lot of pain and he groaned.

You: You're such a crybaby!

Jimin: I'm not!

He pouted. 

You: You're cute...

His face was dusted with a light shade of pink, giving me butterflies in my stomach.

I cleaned the wounds and the put the medicine on them. I gave him clothes to change into. He looked at the clothes, and then looked at me. I realized that I HAD TO CHANGE HIM. Yeah whatever it's okay for the shirt. I put on his shirt slowly onto him but what about pants? I CANNOT CHANGE HIS PANTS! I looked for another way, but there wasn't any. I'm doomed aren't I? I guess I have no other choice, I closed my eyes and removed his pants. He chuckled at me. 

You: WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?

Jimin: You know, I wouldn't mind you opening your eyes.

You: YAAAH!

After I was done, I glared at him and he smirked at me. This kid!