CHAPTER 13

I was about to ring Yoongi but I received a call. I accepted the call.

You: Hello?

Person1: Hello, Y/N? This is Yoongi here, is everything ready?

You: Oh, almost. Where are you all?

Yoongi: We're near your house, do you want us to come in now?

You: Oh wait. Come down in 5 minutes, we'll get prepared.

Yoongi: Oh okay!

I hang the phone and rush towards the others.

You: Everyone, Jimin will be here in less than five minutes. Is food prepared?

Jin: YES! 

You: Camera?

Taehyung: Yup!

You: Lighting?

Namjoon: Yeshh!

You: Then let's MAKE THIS THE BEST PARTY EVER! READY?

Them: READY!

You: FIGHTING!

Jin took the cake and lit all the candles on it. I waited in the middle at the door with Taehyung and Jungkook ready on both sides of the door with party poppers. Namjoon turned all the lights off. We looked at the time. There was only ten more seconds for them to come in!

YOONGI POV:

Jimin woke up after a lot of tries to wake him up. He sat up and looked at us. It took a while for him to figure out what was going on.

Jimin: Hyung... What is happening? I can't seem to remember what is happening... Wait a sec... I HAD COME TO PICK YOU UP FOR MY PARTY! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? WHAT ABOUT Y/N? WHAT ABOUT THE PARTY? WHAT ABOUT-

You: Jimin-ssi could you shut up for a bit?

Jimin: HOW CAN I SHUT UP WHEN YOU RUINED A PERFECT NIGHT FOR M-

You: Just shut up and put this blindfold.

Jimin: What are you going to do to me?

You: Just put this blindfold and come with me

Jimin: O-Ok hyung.

He put the blindfold on, I took the balloons and Hoseok led Jimin to the doorstep. I counted down till 5 minutes. 

You: Hoseok-ah in 3, 2, and 1! TAKE HIM IN!

He did as I said.