CHAPTER 6

She dragged me towards her room upstairs and laid me on her bed.

Girl: Everything is gonna be okay. Just wait here okay?

She rushed off downstairs and came back with a some clothes and a medical kit. She placed it on the table beside me and pulled a chair next to me.

Girl: Hey...

You: H-Hi

Girl: Don't worry, I'll help you and you'll be alright in no time!

You: What is your name? I'm Jimin, Park Jimin

Girl: It's Y/N, Y/F/N.

Y/N.... Sounds like girlfriend material alread- YAAAH PARK JIMIN, STOB IT WITH THESE THOUGHTS , YOU JAMLESS JERK!

She opened the medical kit and took out the clinical alcohol. She soaked the cotton ball with the solution. Oh come on, I have to show her that I'm a man!

You: I-I'll do it!

Y/N: You serious dude? You can't even move properly, I'll do it.

She looked at the shirt and looked away as if thinking about something. I understood what she was thinking, she wanted me to strip ( ͡° ʖ ͡°)...okay, kinda....I tried to do it myself but I failed miserably, as I do in most things of life.

Y/N: I'll help...

She got up from her chair and came up close to me. Our faces were close enough, and she started unbuttoning my shirt. I TOLD YA SHE WANTED ME TO STRIP. My heart was beating outta my chest. I stared at her without realizing...

Y/N: C-Could you stop looking at me like that?

Shit!

You: Sorry.

She took the cotton ball and cleaned the wounds. This really pains!

Y/N: You're such a crybaby.

Oh come on.

You: I'm not!

I pouted and she chuckled

Y/N: You're cute.

I blushed as I heard those words. SHE CALLED ME CUTE? WHAT ARE THESE STRANGE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH?(you probably ate them for breakfast or something) AAHHH, I'M NOT ALIVEEEE~