CHAPTER 11

After a while, I heard a rustling in the bushes followed by an immediate sound of something breaking.

I open the door to see the members disguised as bushes. Well, leader-nim got a little clumsy and broke one of the flower pots.

I giggled at the sight of them being a bunch of cute and silly little dorks.

Namjoon: M-Mian...

You: It's okay, come on in.

They come in one by one. 

They introduced themselves. There were only 4 of them.

Namjoon: There were 2 more of us, but they are taking care of the "plans" back home.

I giggled. OOH DIS ISH GONNA BE FUN!

JIMIN'S POV:

I drove up to their place. Well, they can be annoying at times like these. Why do they gotta call me? I was about to have a sweet little party and if it were not for their little car, the party would have gone smoothly. The drive took about 40 minutes. I sighed and walked up to the door. I knocked and Hobi hyung opened the door. I noticed there wasn't anyone  other than Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung.

You: Where are the others?

Hoseok: O-Oh umm....uhh..

Yoongi: They're still dressing up, they'll be here in 5 minutes.

You: Tell them to hurry up, Y/N's alone there.

Hoseok: Oh calm down, they'll be here alright. Here drink this.

He handed me a glass of water, I was thirsty, so I gulped down the water in the glass to the last bit. I began to feel some dizziness but I just ignored it. A while later, I started to feel terribly sleepy,  then I guess I slept because I was unconscious and could not remember what happened next.

Yoongi POV:

Welp, it worked, he's unconscious. We had put some DRUGS in it that would make him unconscious for about an hour. It won't harm his body though. This idea was proposed by the one and only, MIN SUGA GENIUS JJANG JJANG MAN BBOONG BBOONG!

You: Come on, let's get him on the car.

We carried, to be more specific, HOSEOK carried Jimin to the car. Well, had to keep my swag. He gave me the death stare after he carried him to the car.  I just gave him a sassy grin. I grabbed the keys and a blindfold and then went up to the front seat. I drove till we were near his house. We had to buy some helium balloons. I sent Hoseok to buy some balloons. He bought some balloons. Well, the balloons wouldn't fit in da car sooo... we got out. I rang up Y/N and asked her if they were finished. She said that they were almost done. We had to go in there in five minutes. I took the balloons and asked Hoseok to wake Jimin up. He did all that he could do and finally he woke up.